Lani Conner.

Lani on the side

Lani Conner: Strawberry blonde hair up to mid back, brown eyes, turns black when mad and gold when sad, 5'6

Age: 16, turning 17

Year: 5th, started school late.

Status: Half breed (Half witch/half werewolf)

Personality: Hot headed, sassy, hides true self, aggressive, punk rocker, rebellious, etc...

More details: She's misunderstood because of the way she acts and the music she listens to.She is best friends with the 'golden trio'. She those pranks with Fred and George Weasley. Her mum died and her dad is in Azkaban. She's starting her fifth year with the twins. She started school late, so she should be in her sixth year. She's a musician. She's from America, but moved to England before her mum died and they took her father. Someone is trying to kill her. Voldemort. He killed her mother. She's pretty powerful. She's liked by many,guys mostly, but they don't get close to her. She lost someone special, very special to her.She has some powers that only her best friends know, you'll find out what they are soon. She lives alone.

Few words from Lani: Hey, I'm Lani. Yes Lani is short for something. Lani is pronounced like Leni, but with an 'a'. Lani. I'm a punk rocker but I don't just listen to punk rock. I listen to what people call 'normal music'. Idiots. Judging me! Fucking little ho- Ok that's enough of that! Sorry, I sometimes say whats on my mind. Ok what else... Oh! I'm a werewolf and a witch and I prank a lot, I'm a good liar, I have lots of friends, I go to Hogwarts, I'm a Gryffindor, I've broken a lot of things.... I don't know what else to say jeje. Well maybe one thing. Stay on my bad side, you'll have a long time trying to leave the dark. Well bye!