Legacy of Heroes

Heroes.

Villains.

Two binary opposites interconnected by one thing, quirks.

In a world where extraordinary abilities define individuals, heroes rise to protect the innocent while villains exploit their powers for personal gain.

These two opposing forces shape society, constantly engaged in a battle of ideologies and power.

Quirks, unique abilities possessed by individuals, serve as the catalyst for this ongoing conflict. Some use their quirks selflessly, embodying the essence of heroism, while others succumb to the allure of darkness, becoming villains.

Among these extraordinary individuals, a man. The Dragon Warrior. He stands out as the greatest hero alive, renowned not only in Japan but throughout the world. Emerging at a time when heroism was most needed. He possesses the power of super strength. His strength is unparalleled by any living being, being somewhat otherworldly. The only one who comes close is the Number 2 Hero, All Might.

Alongside The Dragon Warrior is his partner, Enera, who possesses the remarkable quirk to absorb, store, and utilize all types of energy as a devastating attack. Although not as physically strong as The Dragon Warrior, Enera's skillful mastery of her quirk enabled her to climb to the eighth spot among the hero rankings.

As the years went by, The Dragon Warrior and Enera's relationship flourished, their partnership growing stronger with each passing day.

Their shared experiences forged a deep bond between them. As their love and dedication to each other grew, it became clear that their partnership would extend beyond the realm of heroism. The Dragon Warrior and Enera decided to take their relationship to the next level, and soon they welcomed a child into their lives.

"Himari," a man uttered softly, cradling a peacefully slumbering infant in his embrace. "What shall we name him?" he inquired, directing his words to the woman resting in the bed beside him—Himari, also known as Enera.

She appeared visibly fatigued, her countenance reflecting the toll of childbirth.

"Ryu," she murmured, her voice laden with exhaustion. "Let me hold him."

Ryu, known far and wide as The Dragon Warrior, nodded and gently passed the child into her waiting arms.

Himari's eyes fixated on the tiny form before her, moments passing in silence, until the newborn's cry broke the stillness.

However, Himari's smile remained unwavering as she looked upon the child. "Welcome to the world, (Y/N)," she murmured softly, her voice a gentle lullaby. With a soothing motion, she began to rock the baby, calming his cries until he succumbed to slumber once more.

(Y/N) (L/N), the son of two great heroes, had entered a world filled with extraordinary powers and endless possibilities. His very existence carried the weight of legacy and the promise of a future shaped by his parents' heroic endeavors.

The Dragon Warrior, Ryu, stood tall and proud, a symbol of unwavering strength and determination. His super strength had saved countless lives and inspired hope in the hearts of many. Now, he gazed upon his newborn child with a mixture of awe and anticipation, envisioning the remarkable potential that lay within.

Beside him, Himari, known as Enera, radiated an aura of resilience and boundless energy. Her quirk to manipulate and unleash various forms of energy had made her a force to be reckoned with. As she cradled (Y/N) in her arms, she felt a surge of protectiveness and an overwhelming sense of love for the tiny life entrusted to their care.

Together, Ryu and Himari vowed to raise (Y/N) in an environment filled with love, guidance, and the values of justice and compassion. They understood the challenges that their world presented, with heroes and villains locked in an eternal struggle. Yet, they were determined to nurture (Y/N)'s potential, encouraging him to embrace his own unique abilities while instilling in him the importance of using them for the greater good.

In the years to come, (Y/N) would witness the incredible feats of heroes, the malevolence of villains, and the complexities of a world shaped by quirks. His parents would guide him, teaching him not only the strength of his powers but also the strength of his character. They would be his mentors, his protectors, and his biggest supporters.

And so, as (Y/N) began his journey through life, the legacy of his heroic parents would serve as a beacon, illuminating his path and inspiring him to become a force for good in a world that desperately needed heroes. The tale of The Dragon Warrior and Enera would continue, now with a new chapter unfolding through their extraordinary child, (Y/N) (L/N).