The Shining Warrior Rises

"To fight!" (Y/N) turned towards Yaoyorozu, his infectious smile still shining brightly.

(Y/N) shifted his focus to the situation unfolding before him. Observing the battle, where Kirishima and the others stood on the backfoot.

Looking at his vest, (Y/N) realised it was barely holding together after the combat.

'This would just get in my way now,' (Y/N) thought, swiftly ripping off the remnants of the vest and tossing it to the ground.

(Y/N) refocused on Kirishima and the other three, their struggling expressions fuelling his resolve. The overwhelming strength of the two villains was far too much for Kirishima and the others to overcome.

Understanding the need for immediate action, (Y/N) rushed in to help Midoriya.

Midoriya found himself immobile, unable to get away from the Nomu.

'Is this the end for me? I can't use both my arms or any fingers... I can't make a move,' Midoriya contemplated, his thoughts echoing with a sense of helplessness, pinned down by the formidable Nomu towering above him.

As the Nomu prepared to unleash a devastating punch, a wave of defeat washed over Midoriya, and he closed his eyes, 'I'm sorry All Might, Aizawa... (Y/N).'

However, just as darkness threatened to consume him, a thunderous proclamation tore through the air, shattering the suffocating silence.

"Not today, Midoriya!"

Startled, Midoriya opened his eyes, greeted by the sight of (Y/N) positioned protectively in front of him, holding the Nomu's fist. (Y/N)'s unwavering resolve radiated through his voice as he locked eyes with Midoriya, urging him to find strength in the face of adversity.

Confusion mingled with relief within Midoriya as he comprehended the situation unfolding before him. (Y/N) had placed himself between Midoriya and the Nomu, shielding him from the attack.

"You can fight another day!" (Y/N) called out to Midoriya, his voice filled with conviction and reassurance.

(Y/N) redirected his attention back to the Nomu.

"You're going down first big guy!" (Y/N) said before he effortlessly hoisted the Nomu off the ground, eliciting distressed cries from the monstrous creature. He began spinning rapidly on the heel of his feet, generating an increasing speed with each rotation.

With a burst of momentum, (Y/N) hurled the Nomu hundreds, and hundreds of meters into the air, sending it soaring several feet into the air. (Y/N) propelled himself upwards, following closely behind the Nomu.

In that moment, memories of his father flooded (Y/N)'s mind, 'This one's for you dad!' He straightened his body, extending his left fist forward, aiming directly at the Nomu.

Approaching his mark, (Y/N) could perceive the tinge of fear within the Nomu's eyes.

"DRAGON FIST!" He yelled as his fist connected with the creature's body, tearing through it like a blade. The force of his strike left a gaping hole in the Nomu's stomach, causing it to shriek in agony.

Suspended in mid-air, a few feet above the Nomu, (Y/N) looked down, seeing that the hole in the Nomu's stomach was healing.

"That's not all!" (Y/N) proclaimed. He cupped his hands by his side, a blue ball of energy appearing inside it.

"KAMEHAMEHA!" he shouted, forcefully thrusting his hands forward. A bulky blue beam erupted from his palms, surging towards the Nomu with overwhelming power. The destructive energy consumed the villainous creature, reducing it to ashes.