Class Rep

It was the next day, and we follow (Y/N) as he approached the gates of U.A. He noticed a crowd of people with cameras and microphones gathered around.

'The press, maybe?' (Y/N) thought, continuing his walk towards the gates.

"Hey, you! Student!" a woman in a suit called out to (Y/N).

"Me?" (Y/N) asked, pointing to himself.

"Who else is around right now? Yes, you!" she replied with a sassy tone.

'I don't like her attitude,' (Y/N) thought as he approached her.

"How is it being in such close proximity with All Might?" the woman asked, shoving the microphone in (Y/N)'s face.

(Y/N) scrunched his face up and moved his head away from the microphone.

'I'll give her boring answers because I don't particularly like her,' (Y/N) thought.

"I guess he's just a normal person. Being in close proximity with a hero all my life makes things like this not faze me," (Y/N) responded in a nonchalant tone.

"What do you mean by that?" the reporter pressed.

(Y/N) nonchalantly shrugged, his face blank.

"He's no good, he's been media trained," the reporter muttered in frustration.

"It's been nice talking with you! You can go," she said in an irritated voice.

"Okay?" (Y/N) said, confused, before walking away.

As (Y/N) walked, he couldn't shake off a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach. He glanced behind the reporters, toward a tree in the distance.

There, he saw a man sitting against the tree, smiling at him. (Y/N) continued to stare at him as he walked, and the man stared back.

Aizawa arrived a few seconds after (Y/N). The reporters attempted to stop him, but he walked through the gates without paying them any mind.

The gates closed, multiple layers of reinforced steel blocking the reporters from following.

"Don't mind them, (L/N). Just get to class," Aizawa said in his normal monotone voice.

(Y/N) simply nodded, feeling unsettled by the encounter. He made his way to the classroom, while Aizawa walked off in a different direction.

Upon entering the class, (Y/N) took his seat. The rest of the class was waiting for Aizawa to join them.

'What could that guy have been there for? My gut tells me he wasn't up to any good...' (Y/N) thought, but then dismissed the notion.

'No! It's probably just a member of the press who was taking a break. They could've been there all morning! Yeah! That's it-!'

(Y/N) was pulled out of his thoughts as Aizawa walked into the classroom. The tired-looking teacher lazily made his way to the front and began speaking.

"Good morning, students," Aizawa spoke groggily, "You've known each other long enough to judge each other's character, and it's time to elect a class representative and vice representative. Do it however you want, I don't care," Aizawa finished his statement before crawling into his yellow sleeping bag and lying down at the front of the class.

There was a moment of silence among the students, everyone looking around before the outbursts began.

"Vote for me!" Ashido shouted first.

"No, vote for me!" Toru exclaimed.

"Vote for me if you know what's good for you, you bastards!" Bakugo barked in his typical menacing tone.