Unleashed Fury

(Y/N) rushed at Kenji, "Go to hell!" he bellowed, his voice echoing through the air.

Kenji desperately scrambled to evade (Y/N)'s relentless attack, but the increased speed granted by his recent transformation did not work in Kenji's favour at all.

(Y/N) delivered a devastating blow, sending Kenji crashing into the ground. Standing over him, (Y/N)'s fists clenched tightly as he trembled with unbridled anger. Another cry of rage escaped his lips as he crouched down, his assault on Kenji intensifying with each punishing blow.

With every punch unleashed by (Y/N), a powerful shockwave reverberated through the U.S.J., shaking the very foundations of the facility. The force of his strikes resonated with the accumulated anger and frustration, unleashing a destructive energy that echoed throughout the entire area.

Gripping Kenji tightly by one arm, (Y/N) hoisted him over his shoulder. With a powerful motion, he launched Kenji into the air.

But (Y/N) didn't stop there. He propelled himself forward, following Kenji's trajectory through the air. Their bodies cut through the space, a relentless pursuit driven by rage and the need for justice.

(Y/N) closed the gap, his eyes fixed on Kenji. He released another relentless assault upon Kenji, using punches, kicks, elbows, headbutts, anything he could think of. Every fibre of his being yearned for retribution, to make Kenji pay for the pain he had caused.

In an instant, (Y/N) vanished from sight, only to reappear above Kenji in a blur of motion. With a swift and powerful axe kick, he brought his foot crashing down on Kenji's back, propelling him forcefully towards the ground.

(Y/N) descended slowly, landing a few feet away from where Kenji had crashed. His gaze remained fixed on his fallen opponent, a mixture of determination and exhaustion etched across his face.

Meanwhile, the man who had orchestrated this chaotic encounter wore a mask of terror as he watched (Y/N) dismantle Kenji. Beside him, the purple mist materialized once again.

"Shigaraki, we must leave immediately," Kurogiri advised, his voice laced with urgency.

"Yes, yes," the man, named Shigaraki, responded, hastily stepping through the portal. However, before completely disappearing, he cast one final glance back at (Y/N). "We will get you one day, (Y/N) (L/N)," he declared, his words filled with a mix of vindictiveness and frustration.

As Kenji struggled to rise to his feet, (Y/N) spoke, his voice dripping with a cold resolve. "Your allies have abandoned you, leaving you all alone. I tried to warn you, but you refused to listen. And now, you will pay the price for your choices."

Kenji managed to steady himself, his gaze locked on (Y/N), a sense of terror engulfing him to his core. In a quiet voice, he questioned, "What are you?"

"What am I?" (Y/N) repeated, his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes narrowed with determination. "I am the warrior sent to bring you to justice, Kenji. The one who will hold you accountable for the atrocities you have committed. The force that rises against chaos  and the defender of the innocent. I am the force that strikes fear into the hearts of villains. I am Super (Y/N)—!"

Kenji unleashed a powerful energy blast, aimed directly at him. The blast made direct contact, causing (Y/N)'s head to snap back from the impact. However, rather than succumbing to the attack, (Y/N) slowly lowered his head, a fierce determination burning in his eyes.

"You're going to regret that!" (Y/N) growled, his voice filled with anger. Without hesitation, he closed the distance between himself and Kenji, launching another relentless assault on Kenji.

As the rest of the students watched the intense battle unfold, their eyes filled with awe and astonishment. The newfound power emanating from (Y/N) left them questioning the limits of their own abilities.