Battle Trials

Days went by quickly, as we join (Y/N) a few days after the first day of school. He walked through the halls of U.A., towards Class 1-A.

As he approached the classroom door, he spotted Kaminari and Kirishima making their way towards the classroom.

Kirishima's exuberant greeting echoed through the hallway as he called out, "(Y/N)! What's up!" His face lit up with a wide smile, eager to start the day.

(Y/N) responded with a smile, genuinely glad to see his friends. "Hey, Kirishima, Kaminari," he greeted them warmly.

Kaminari joined in, grinning as he chimed in with a casual, "Wassup."

With their greetings exchanged, the trio walked into the classroom, ready to start their day of hero training. But it was not at all what they expected...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The entire class was enveloped in chatters, as we rejoin (Y/N), Kirishima and Kaminari.

Resting his head on the table, Kaminari expressed his dissatisfaction, "This whole day, all we did was learn." He said, his voice full of distraught.

Kirishima, seated a few desks away from Kaminari, perched on the edge of his own table, offered a counter perspective, "Even if I hate it, heroes have to hit the books sometimes too."

Kaminari let out a sigh, "I guess," he said as he lifted his head.

"Isn't our next lesson supposed to start now?" (Y/N) asked, looking around the classroom.

"Don't remind me please!" Kaminari said.

Suddenly, the door to the classroom swung open, capturing everyone's attention. A booming voice resonated through the room, instantly recognizable to all.

"I AMMMMM!"

The students' faces lit up with excitement as they identified the voice.

"Coming through the door like a normal person!" All Might exclaimed, swinging himself into the classroom while gripping the door frame.

The class erupted into murmurs and whispers as All Might made his way toward the pedestal at the front of the room.

"Welcome to the most important class of U.A. High! You can practically call it Hero 101!" All Might declared enthusiastically. "Today, we will be pulling no punches because...," he pulled out a card from his pocket and revealed it to the class, "it's BATTLE TRAINING!"

"Awesome!" Kaminari and Kirishima exclaimed simultaneously, exchanging a high-five.

"Actual fights?" (Y/N) questioned with intrigue.

"And one of the keys to being a hero is..." All Might pointed a remote in his hand at a wall and pressed a button, causing it to slide open, revealing twenty-one metal briefcases.

"These were tailor-made based on your quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started," All Might explained.

The classroom erupted in cheers and applause.

"Get suited up, and after that, meet me at Training Ground Beta!" All Might commanded.

"Yes, sir!" most of the class replied in unison, eager to embrace the upcoming training.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The class made their way towards All Might, each adorned in their unique hero costumes and equipped with their support items.