🔥Chapter 27🔥

Mimi writhes and whimpers in her sleep, the affects of her encroaching heat starting to engulf her. Her muscles tighten and release so hard that she trembles as a result, involuntarily shaking the bed. She wakes mid gasp and immediately wishes to be asleep again as an indescribable sensation takes over her body. Her legs press together as it worsens and her back starts to arch, her hands in tight fists as she shakes harder. Alongside her heated skin, feeling is intense—like an itch you can't scratch, but much, much worse.

Her mates wake up on either side of her, the feelings rolling off of her too intense to ignore.

"Shit, it's starting. We have to get her downstairs," Jimin says, sitting up quickly and swinging his legs over the side of the bed.

JK does the same, pulling his underwear up his legs before he reaches out to gather her in his arms.

"I know, Shh. I'll make it better, okay? We've got to get you to the nesting room first love," JK soothes as he waits for Jimin to release the staircase.

They couldn't risk starting in the attic because they'd most likely end up staying there if they did. If her heat starts JK's rut, it would be extremely difficult for Jimin to get them both down the stairs and into the nesting room safely while in that state of mind. Wolves become territorial of their mating areas.

Her eyes are closed tightly until her bare back hits the cooled sheets of the nesting bed and she sighs in relief, one of her symptoms temporarily alleviated. However, she can't bask in that relief long before she's writhing again, her hips lifting off the bed.

"Chim, do one last sweep. Make sure we have everything. I've got her. You save your strength for when I go under too," JK calls as he removes his underwear, throwing them in a little hamper next to the bed.

"JK...hurry," she requests, her wolf as impatient as ever after seeing him bared for her again.

"Okay baby, I'm coming" he assures, climbing onto the bed.

Her legs open for him to fit between and he lines himself up with her heat before pushing himself in, immediately coated in her slick and able to move freely. They both moan, hers one of immense pleasure and relief as he starts to move. Her legs wrap around his waist and her hips meet his with every thrust, her actions not her own, but her wolf's. She could feel the shift like a mental eclipse, but it did not alarm her. She was glad to let go if it meant a mental break from what her body was inflicting on her physically.

A break is exactly what it felt like too. She was still present enough to enjoy the pleasure—to feel, but she wasn't in control of her physical movements anymore. She was a passenger on a blissful ride into the sunset. However, all good rides have to end eventually.

As soon as he pulled out of her, the terrible sensation was back tenfold and so was she; but her mate fixed that quickly by burying his head between her legs. He knew that the sensation was worse to tame on the first day, so he was prepared to give pleasure almost non stop regardless of his rut. He has the stamina, a perk of lycanthropy as well as regular exercise.

Just like that, her wolf took over again, threading a hand through his hair and then fisting the handful, making him groan.

Jimin rushes in with an armful of items, stopping by the fridge for some and placing the others on the bedside table. He grabs a bottle of water and a protein bar for Mimi, knowing that this was the time to try and feed her all she could eat before she slipped deeper into the trance that would naturally occur over the next few days.

Grabbing towels from the bedside table, he climbs in bed just as Mimi reaches her high, holding JK in place by his hair until she's finished riding it out. He breathes deeply, her heightened, desirable scent bringing his wolf to the surface. He keeps him at bay, but not without restraint. This wasn't about him.