🔥Chapter 31🔥

"I'm only going to be gone overnight you two, I'll be back before you know it," JK says to his pouty soulmates as he zips his overnight bag.

"I know, it's just gonna feel weird not seeing you on my lunch break or when I get off," MiMi says, twisting her lips to the side.

"I tell you what, I'll FaceTime you on your lunch break," he says, grabbing her waist and pulling her close to him.

"Only if you're not busy," she sighs.

"Never too busy for you," he smiles before placing his lips on hers.

She gasps and jerks away when he goes straight for her mark after and he laughs, pulling her back and burying his face in her neck.

"Stop doing that," she whines and he shakes his head.

"Never," he teases as he lets her go before going over to Jimin.

"Mark and his last minute bullshit, as per usual. Tell him he'd better start telling you about these damned conventions ahead of time," he grumbles, wrapping his arms around his alpha's neck as he leans in for a kiss.

"Yes sir, I'll relay the message," JK grins against his lips between pecks.

When he went for Jimin's mark, he got a very different reaction, a moan slipping from the beta's lips as his fingers tightened in the hair at the nape of his neck. JK pulls back and rests his forehead on his, his thumb swiping across his chin.

"You, behave while I'm gone, okay" he says, making the beta giggle.

"I always do," he grins and JK shakes his head, knowing his request went in one ear and out the other.

"Take it easy," he warns again, cutting his eyes over to MiMi, who was standing in front of the balcony doors looking out at the morning sky.

Jimin rolls his eyes and nods just to appease him and they share one more lingering kiss.

"Alright, come on you two. It's snowing again so we'll have to drop Mimi off on the way," JK says, grabbing his bag off the bed.

Jimin would be dropping him off at the tattoo shop where he would leave with Mark so he and MiMi could get around today without walking in the snow.

They drop her off first and as they say their goodbyes, Jimin lets her know to text him and let him know what she wants to eat on her lunch break. He can't spend it with her today but will drop her food off to her. She assures him that she will, blushing profusely when he pecks her on the lips after.
They watch her, making sure she gets inside the building before pulling off.

"Why is she like that around me now?" he asks as he pulls away from the curb.

"You know exactly why she's like that," JK tsks, shaking his head.

"Because I know what you two did? I haven't even said anything," he chuckles.

"You don't have to, you know what you're doing—all the teasing and the knowing looks. She's still shy about these things. That's why I asked you to take it easy," JK says, looking over at him.

Jimin roll his eyes.

"It's all in good fun. Would I be me if I didn't tease? But I feel like there's more. You two know something I don't. I can feel it," Jimin says intuitively.

"Hmm, do we?" JK asks, smirking as he turns his attention to his surroundings.

"It's about me isn't it? Because why wouldn't you tell me?" Jimin pries and JK shrugs.

"Maybe...maybe not. Maybe it's not something I should be telling you," he says, simultaneously teasing and dropping a hint.

Jimin opens his mouth to rebut but closes it back as he processes what he's just heard. So it's something to do with him that MiMi is shy about, which is why JK won't tell him. He knows that whatever it is isn't a big deal by the way his mate is teasing him with it, and he's fairly confident that he can get it out of Mimi without JK's interference. Tonight is going to be fun, he thinks as he drops JK off and heads to the salon. Running his fingers through his hair, he catches a glimpse of his black strands in the rear view mirror. This feels like the perfect day for a change.