Chapter||001

Felix was in his college dorm,studying as he usually does as he is trying to do something with his life,but he has another side to him that's surprising. He likes to hook up with random guys and get fucked out of his mind with alcohol. He tries to not show it since it's also a side he hates as-well of himself. "Felix, can you help me with this maths question?"

Han said as he walked over to Felix from Felix's bed.Felix was lucky to have his own dorm since it wasn't likely around here but Han,aka his best friend, would act like he lives there as-well. "Sure,show me" felix grabbed the book and put it on his desk;looked at the question,which was super easy towards his likings."Han, really? You don't know the equations for Pi?" "If I did,I wouldn't be asking you felix!" Han puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms,annoyed at such a mean remark. "Ok,ok,I'm sorry. The equation for pi is 3.14, happy?" Felix said shoving the book back in his hands."thanks lixie!" "He is such a child.." Felix said breathing out,tiredly."Felix,after studying, do you wanna go to this party afterwards? BangChan hosting it!" "Oh I don't know man... I'm pretty tired already from all the studying-" "no,fuck no. You are coming with me whether you like it or not,besides you need a distraction from Seo-ju-" "Han. I get it. But I'm not in the mood. Sorry-"

Felix turned around to continue studying,despite his tiredness. Han was upset his best friend had to deal with an ex like that so he thought this might take his mind off things."I get it. I'll just set off now,bye." Han stood up,grabbed his bag and waved him bye. Felix nodded and smiled slightly,slowly closing his eyes as he was,like I said,tired.the door closed behind Han;that's when Felix looked back to his book and continued writing his English notes.

In the morning, felix woke up at 7:25 as his lessons started at 9:30 so he had bags of time to get ready.he woke up,hair messy and had a "I've been studying all night" face plastered all over. He sat up to check his phone and saw a missed call from Han.from last night? Felix was confused so he dialled his number.

"Hello?"

"Han are you okay? You called last night."

"Oh yeah! I met the most SEXIEST guy
EVER!"

Felix stuck his index finger in his left ear as his phone was held to his right since han was shouting down his ear;which made felix anguish.

"Really? Does he go here?"

"Yep! His names Hwang Hyunjin!

"Oh Ive heard of him..but isn't he a player or some shit?"

"Yeah but he was so interested in me! And he kissed me and we had se-"

"Han tmi dude?"

"Oh,sorry but don't let me disturb you nerd! I bet you got some other "studying" to be doing later on!~"

"Han.what the fuck."

"Haha! Don't be like this Felix,you need a lover,books can't be your boyfriend forever you know?"

Felix actually agreed with him on that one,but with what happened with Seo-jun was just to much for him

"Han I gotta get ready for my lessons,seeya later"

"Oh ok,Bye!"

<call ended>