Chapter||008

Felix had just left Hyunjins dorm,walking back to his own,left shocked at Hyunjins emotional remark, did he truly love him?

He entered his dorm and saw seungmin with the bunny costume holding it up,looking confused.

Felix blushed so much his hands even turned red. "SEUNGMIN! PUT IT AWAY!"

Felix tried ran up to him to try and grab it out of his hands but failed as seungmin backed away.

"Your gonna wear to to Chans party today? You do know it's a sex-"

"I know! I know! Don't remind me!"

Felix shouted embarrassed as he plopped down on his bed.
"Aish, felix it's not that bad really but won't people notice?"

"Who said I'm gonna wear it anyways? Han forced me to take it and wear it today so I have to.."

Felix said sounding fed up. "Just wear it but put a black mask on. If ur gonna do stuff with Hyunjin, Han might notice but he won't know it's you."

Felix sat up,perplexed.did Seungmin just say that doing that was ok??

"Minnie i-" "no i's or but's, your going so you can enjoy your self. You've been stressing about Han, would Hyunjin really being doing this stuff with you if he didn't genuinely love Han?"

Felix thought about it. Was Hyunjin telling the truth? No he couldn't have been, he's a fuck boy? That's what they all say and do. But did Felix really like him tho?

"Ok fine! But your coming!" "I was planning to anyways! I just wanna live a little before I go back to uni from this visit" "i wish you didn't have to go tho!" Felix said as he stood up and hugged him.

"I'll be back for Christmas don't worry! And I'll send you lots of pics while I'm doing my doctors course!"

Felix smiled happily. "Wow your smile IS pretty." "Oh shut up, everyone Keeps saying that-" Felix blushed from the compliment, why's he getting so worked up ? Was it because Hyunjin called him pretty and it was getting to him?

"Right get dressed later on, and I'll comeback while I get my outfit, seeya!" Seungmin waved at him,picked his bag up and left his room. Felix waved back. He loves his best friend Seungmin but his other one is a different story.

Speaking of the devil, Han had texted him if he was coming just to double check. Felix thought about saying no but he said he was going.

Felix sighed."I'm not even hot to be wearing this.."

He got up,took his pants and shirt of along with his boxers and went to shower first.
As soon as he got in the shower,Hyunjins words we're still circling his head.

"You know your so pretty right?,
I love you"

"Get out of my fucking head! Agh!" Felix shouted while washing his hair. He got out the shower, put a towel around his waist and sat down at the bathroom table infront of the mirror to dry and style his hair. He was blow drying his hair. He just started at himself in the mirror. "Am I really pretty?.."

He said whispering lowly. Why would Hyunjin think that anyways? It's obvious it's not true, according to Felix,

As soon as his hair was dry, he got a hair brush and his straightener on to the side of his table.he took some rosemary oil and ran his fingers through his hair to really get the oil absorbed in his dirty blonde hair.

As soon as he was done, he once again picked up his hair brush and straightener to style it.

This was the outcome: