Chapter||006

The next day,it was awkward between Seungmin and Felix. "So uhm,you wanna?-" "oh! I uh- well-" they were at a vending machine trying to pick a drink,the situation was very weird,despite them being at a vending machine trying to pick a simple pack of chocolate without having to be un sure.

"What the fuck- Felix,we can't keep pretending I didn't see you make out with that man."
"Agreed. But, it didn't mean anything so don't worry" they were walking to their lunch spot outside at these benches after leaving the vending machines.they sat at the bench across from each other. "Alright,what's his name then?"

Felix began stuttering at the moment,he was lost for words,he couldn't tell his very own bestfriend that he just made out and had sex with his other bestfriends boyfriend.it was crazy!

"W-well, I,forgot his name. I tutor him"

"Wait didn't you tell me before you were tutoring Hans Boyfriend? Wait, was that him??"

Seungmin stared at him waiting for an answer.
"I-I, I di-"
"It's him isn't it??" "No. I uhm,tutor other people aswell."
"You are such a shit liar" "I'm not lying!!"
"Just tell the truth,you fucked Hans boyfriend,didn't you?"

Felix wanted to cry.he couldn't believe he found out. He rested his head on the table,clearly depressed."oh Felix I did meant to," Seungmin then decided to shut up.

"What am I gonna do minnie?... I'm a terrible friend." "No your not. You can't help how you feel. Do you genuinely like him?"

Felix brought his head back up,alerted. "I, don't know." "Do you wanna kiss him sometimes?"

"Maybe..." Felix said quietly as he rested his head on his hand,embarrassed,looking to the side.

"Oh wow Lixie. I'm not surprised because you were kinda devouring his face when I walked in on you guys."

"Shut up!" Felix said hitting him. Seungmin laughed and Felix eventually laughed aswell. "It will be fine,trust me." Felix smiled at him. He then saw Hyunjin walk past him. He was wearing a varsity jacket with baggy jeans and his hair in a pony. He was with his friends.

"Gosh could you stare any harder?" "Oh,sorry minnie,he's just so-"

"Hot? Sexy? Attractive? Nicely built?"
"Fuck and I thought I was 'obsessed' "

End of Chapter||006