Chapter||003

Hyunjin was Just in his dorm, thinking about a bunch of useless shit,daydreaming in his bed,which soon got interrupted by his so-called-lover Han,calling his phone,what? For the 7th time today?Hyunjin sighed. He looked to the side of his bed to reach his phone next to him and pressed decline.

He texted him saying he was busy studying.But Hyunjin stared at the text. He then deleted his previous message and thought about what he was gonna say,he was to busy thinking about Felix. Why tho? He couldn't give a blue,red,or yellow fuck about him but just his name gave him some kinda weird excitement,strangely.

(Annoying bitch)
———

Hey do u have ur
friends number?

Typing....

Ofc I do! He's my
bestie obviously!❤️😘

Hyunjin felt so cringed out by him but he had to play along so he wouldn't be suspicious.

Well could I have it?🙂

Hyunjin couldn't believe he did that,he felt
cringed out with himself aswell.

Typing....

Sure love!🫶🏻❤️

Typing....

(8765-332-1456)
there you go🥰!xx

Thanks
"Read at 11:37"

Felix was getting ready for his next class after his free period and suddenly got a text message as he was leaving his dorm. "Huh? How does this rando know my name?" Felix was quite perplexed but left the message on read.

As soon as he stepped out his dorm he encountered Hyunjin leaning on the door frame,waiting for him. Felix was very close to him. His nose nearly touched his nose. His heart rate increased because of the tension. Hyunjin then grabbed his phone out of his pocket and showed him the text message 'he' had sent him.

Felix's facial expression turned into an annoyed one.he closed his eyes and sighed. He pushed Hyunjin out of his way,locked his door and started to walk away. Hyunjin caught up with him walking the same fast pace. "Can you just go away?"

"How can I? You basically begged me to touch you even more the way your thighs clenched in my hands-" felix then turned to him,angrily;he put his index finger on Hyunjins chest looking up at him.he had started walking towards him,Hyunjin started walking back aswell,confused.

"you need to leave me alone, stop following me,stop talking to me around other people and stop cheating on Han!" Felix had stopped walking towards him,he looked straight into his eyes,indicating that he was in fact,serious.

Hyunjins expression turned into a more serious one. He then leaned forward to get close to Felix's face."w-what?! How many times do I have to tell you to sto-"

Felix's eyes widened when Hyunjin put his hands on his waist. Felix looked down at Hyunjins hands,feeling his waist. Felix's breathing quickened slightly,felix gripped his Hyunjins T-shirt as Hyunjin slid his hands down his pants,squeezing the sides of his thighs.felix put his head on his chest."s-stop- we're in the hallway-" "so?"