Chapter||004

Felix angrily started walking down the hallway.he had to stop feeling the things he felt for Hyunjin,was it feelings? Hyunjin pissed him off,how could he still like him?

Felix's eyes widened as he-you guessed it-saw Hyunjin right in the hallway,standing outside of someone's dorm,on his phone leaning against the wall. Felix had realised he had the stupid bunny costume in his hands and quickly hid behind another wall corner,back against the wall,panicking of the idea of getting caught by Hyunjin.

He started breathing in and out,slowly"shit,shit,shit" Felix started whispering.he decided to be brave and peak over the corner to see where he was.Hyunjin was still there then the dorm door opened. "Hyunjin! What you doing here?" A male voice spoke out,felix thought to himself maybe it was one of his friends. "Waiting for your fucking dumb ass" hyunjin said as he rolled his eyes pushing past him to go inside the dorm.

"Welcome in!" The male said sarcastically Also rolling his eyes. The door has shut,Felix sighed with relief, he went out and sneaked past the dorm Hyunjin had entered and managed to get away.

Felix,once again, went inside his dorm. He threw the outfit somewhere and dove into his bed,tired of everything and what life has become for him.a text message pinged from his phone.surprise,surprise,it was Hyunjin. Hyunjin sent him a voice note. Felix furrowed his eyebrows,confused. He decided to listen to it.

(Unknown)

Voice note:
————————————————————————
"Felix are you going the Chans party?"
——————————————————————
Read at 5:34

Felix wanted to smack the shit out of Hyunjin.he wanted him to go die,he wanted him to- "wait-" Felix noticed there was a note that slid under the door. He got up,walked slowly to the note and picked it up.

"Wear that bunny costume if your coming,
Hyunjin"

"AHHHHHHH!!" Felix screamed as he ripped the paper. "He's such a fuckwad!!! FUCK ME!!" Felix said as he grabbed his hair with both hands,leaning his head back stressed.

"Gladly"

Felix then had a sudden realisation that Hyunjin was outside the door. He turned his head slowly to the door. "I knew you where hiding when I was out there, can I come in?"

"What so you can try it on again? You fucking wish-"

"I want to study? Fuckin hell?"

Hyunjin said annoyed.Felix was NOT convinced. "Go away!" "Miss Said that you have to! Or do you want me to go tell her that?"Hyunjin had got him there. Felix sighed out of irritation. He then opened the door. Felix then turned around to walk away. "Uh hi?" Hyunjin said confused. "Lock the door" Felix said while getting his books. "You look good in Pj's" Hyunjin said trying to flirt with him. "And you look good without a shit personality,sit down."

The table that sat in his dorm next to the bathroom was big enough for the two to study on. Felix had plaited pyjama pants with a dark grey T-shirt with black socks on, Hyunjin had a black hoodie with green sweatpants and Nikes on. Felix opened his English text book and started to quiz him first.

"Ok we're gonna do spelling first" Hyunjin was to busy on his phone to hear Felix. Felix sighed he grabbed his phone off of him and put it to the side. "Focus! Or you can get the fuck out"
"Fucking hell!who's been up your ass all morning?" Hyunjin said clearly sounding irritated. "You! With your 'witty charms' and stupidness,your dumb personality and-"

"Shit just shut up" Hyunjin spoke as he grabbed Felixs wrist and leaned in to kiss him.Felix was a taken back.he was staring at Hyunjin while he had his closed,kissing him.The wrist Hyunjin was holding on was trembling,Felix couldn't take it. He couldn't kiss Hyunjin back,but something was pulling him to do so. Hyunjin Then put his other free hand on Felix's thigh.