Chapter||012

Felix was on his way to the store to buy some snacks for him and Hyunjin. He had left the building and went to a near by corner store.

He had his hood up and entered the store. "Hmm what would Hyunjin like?" He was in the freezer Ilse and decided to face time Hyunjin.

Hyunjin answered the call.

<FaceTime>

"What flavour ice cream do you want?"

"Anything Lix"

"Uhm,vanilla?"

"Yeah that's fine baby"

"Baby?

"AH!!"

Felix had gotten scared from the random person sneaking up on him which made him accidentally end the phone.

"What the fuck man?-"

Then Felix realised who it was. It was his Ex,jun.

"You alright Felix?" His breathing hitched,his eyes has widened and was trembling. He felt he couldn't move,as if someone just stabbed him

In the back and he was dying. "Felix?" The male tried grabbing his hand but Felix slapped it away.

Felix had dropped the tub of ice cream and ran out.

He didn't stop,he kept running and running until he arrived at Hyunjins dorm.

"Fuck! Open up!" Felix kept banging on the door,occasionally looking to his right,checking that he hadn't have followed him.

"Shit I'm coming!" Hyunjin opened the door,he was ready to scream at whoever was banging on his door like that then saw a very scared Felix.

"Felix? What's wrong-"

Felix came in and shut the door,locking it. He turned around back against the door;he started uncontrollably sobbing,tilting his head up. Hyunjin didn't know what to do,he was sort of panicking in the heat of the moment. Felix started sliding down to the ground, Hyunjin then

Grabbed him,going down with him,sitting on the floor,Felix sobbing into his chest loudly,sniffling.

Felix wrapped his arms around Hyunjins torso while Hyunjin had his arms around Felix's neck\and\head.

Hyunjin didn't say anything.he let him cry there for as-long as he needed. Felix was shaking all over. Hyunjin could feel it and tried drawing circles amd rubbing his back to calm him down.

Hyunjin wanted to take all this pain away from Felix he had been feeling for the last few days. He absolutely hated seeing his love like this.

He kissed his head,still rubbing his back,his loud sobs died away after 5  minutes or so. "Are.....you okay?"

Felix sniffled. "Y-yeah I guess." "Tell me what happened,did you not get the ice cream or?" "It's nothing." "Your fucking with me Felix? What do you even mean by that,your eyes are so puffy and

Tear lines have literally stained your face by how much you were crying. No.tell me what's wrong" Felix looked away. Hyunjin grabbed his face and faced him towards hyunjin himself.

"Why are you doing this to your self Lix? Why are you suffering alone? Let me help you"

Felix just looked at him. His lips quivered,he wanted to say something but hesitated. Felix then grabbed his hands that cupped his face. He put them down. He stood up and went to go lie in Hyunjins bed.

Hyunjin sighed.

Hyunjin tried going back to the store so he can see what had happened,he slipped on his trainers and a black hoodie on along with his grey sweatpants.

He left the dorm,locking it and went to the store that Felix had  went to.he arrived at the store and saw a man standing over a tub of ice cream.

Hyunjin had thought maybe that's the guy that approached Felix. He soon got very angry, "is this the fucker that made Felix upset?" He whispered to himself.

The man picked up the ice cream and and turned around to see a fist connecting with his cheek. He fell into the freezer door and groaned out of pain.

Hyunjin then got close to the man,putting his arm in-front of his neck and the other to the side of the man's face.

"What the FUCK did you do to him?"
"D-Do what?!?" The guys nose was bleeding and his head was dropping;then Hyunjin grabbed his head and turned him around to slam his face into the freezer door this time.

Hyunjin went close to his ears,he breathed slowly,causing a lot of build up tension,the guy was genuinely so scared for his life.

"Stop playing fucking stupid you piece of shit, don't make me break that hand along with your already mashed up face." Hyunjin whispered in a deep,raspy voice. He then gripped his hand and yanked it back aggressively,

Causing the male to scream out loud. "Oi! What you idiots playing at?- OH MY GOD!"

The shop keeper was stunned by what he witnessed,blood pouring out the males face into the door,his broken hand,his bruises.

Hyunjin the stopped holding him which caused the man to sink to the floor. "W-where are yo-ou going?!"

Hyunjin ignored the the shop keeper,bare in mind he had his hoop up so the shop keeper didn't see what he looked like. He got a new

Tub of vanilla ice cream and dropped his money on the counter,head down and walked out.

End of Chapter||012