Chapter|015

*!BANG, BANG!*

"FELIX?!" Hyunjin banged on his dorm door. "FELIX!!! PLEASE! IM BEGGING YOU! IM SO SORRY! IM AN IDIOT AND I WASNT CONSIDERATE OF YOUR FEELINGS! PLEASE!!"

Still no reply. Hyunjin was sweating he was getting nervous. "Felix..?" Because Felix would usually answer when he's mad but he's not. Hyunjin was panicking. Did something happen?

"F-felix?!? This isn't funny?! OPEN THE DOOR?!" Hyunjin was scared, Chan ran by and heard all the shouting, "dude?! What's wrong?" "Something happened to Felix!! HELP ME OPEN THE DOOR!" Hyunjin banged on the door. "Who?-" "CHAN FUCKING HELP ME?!"

"STEP BACK!" Hyunjin moved out the way and chan kicked the door open, some of the hinges breaking off, then Hyunjin was met with A bloody Felix, on the bathroom floor, struggling to breath.

Hyunjin ran over to him, screaming crying profusely, "FELIX NOO!" He sobbed, he grabbed Felix's face and sobbed so much,

"NO FELIX WAKE UP! CALL THE AMBILANCE CHAN!" HE SCREAMED. "OKAY!-"

Felix's Eyes were wide open, blood streaming out his mouth, "BABY NOO, WAHAH!" He sinned so much, his face turned red and his whole body was shaking. "BABY PLEASE!"

He then noticed Felix's throat was slit, badly and his wrists and legs. "WHY!!?? WHYYY?!!"

Everything was a blur,
The ambulance came..
They had taken felix into a bed and took him out..
Hyunjin ran after..
He was in the ambulance..
Holding Felix's hand..
They arrived..
They rushed him into surgery..
Hyunjin waited outside,pacing up and down..
Han ran over..
He cried into Hyunjins arms..
Chan arrived...
So did seungmin...

A doctor came out..

"Which one of you is Hwang Hyunjin?" Hyunjin stood up, "that would be me doctor."

"Family?" Han stood up and said: "bestfriend."
"So am I" Seungmin said standing side to side with Han. "I'm a friend of the boyfriends" chan said smiling, trying to be calm.

"I don't know how to say this but.."

Hyunjins eyes widened. "S-say what?-" "sir I-"
"SAY WHAT?!" The doctor dropped his eyes and darted them back up Hyunjins, Hyunjins chest was rising up and down, super fast.

"I'm sorry but Your Boyfriend passed away in the ambulance."

Hyunjins heart dropped.

He looked down at the ground, eyes widening form shock, crying uncontrollably, he dropped to the ground, screaming.

Everyone around him cried, Han tried grabbing him, "Hyunjin I'm sorry!" Han cried out.

"NOO!! IT CANT BEE!'l Hyunjin tilted his head up, wailing sobbing. He gripped his shirt and gritted his teeth.

Everyone wanted to die that night.