Chapter||002

"Sit next to felix at the back"
That's the only thing I had heard since I was listening to music in my AirPods. I had felt somebody sit next to me but I paid them no attention as I was writing my notes. Suddenly,the mystery figure took one AirPod out of my right ear. "What the fuck?-" I turned to my right and saw,thee Hwang Hyunjin staring at me. His facial expression was quite stern,like he had a resting bitch face?

"Miss just called you?"
I turned to the front as I see my lecturerer standing infront of me. She looked pissed. "Listen to music in your own time Felix,stay behind" Felix was astonished,"what? I can't- miss wonyou?-"
"Enough."
Hyunjin started to chuckle with a stupid smirk plastered on his face. "And Hyunjin, stay behind also."
"What the fuck? What did I do?" Hyunjin said confused, he questioned right back at her.
"Are we done boys? Can I teach the rest of my English class?" Felix nodded,annoyed.so was Hyunjin,he crossed his arms and,yet again,his resting bitch face appeared again.

"Felix right?"
Felix brought his head up and looked at him.
"So?"
"Oh so your Hans friend aren't you?"
Felix didn't want to answer him because he pissed him off to the limit but decided to respond. "Yeah, he's my best friend, are we done talking to each other?"
Felix said ,sighing and flicking through his pages. Suddenly the book was snatched from his grip which made Felix spin right around to look at Hyunjin. "What's your problem?? Leave me alone-" Felix tried reaching for his book. He put his right hand on Hyunjins shoulder and put his left arm up to reach the book that was dangling above him in Hyunjins hand. "Why are your arms so fucking long?!"
Felix said out of annoyance.
"Felix enough!"

His lecturerer said as she was still facing the board,writing important notes then to actually notice what's happening.
Felix tried to reach it one more time;he suddenly made eye contact with Hyunjin. Their eyes were staring at each other. Felix's face became lighter as he stayed to take a proper look at the man infront of him.

Hyunjin did the same. He noticed how he had freckles on his face and how his lips were so full and plump,Felix noticed how much of a sharp jawline he had and how fierce his eyes seemed.Felix pulled back,his face slightly turned red.Hyunjin smirked. He crossed his arms and put them on the table,Felix noticed this movement.Hyunjin looked at him and lifted his arm with the book in his hand."do you want it?" "Yes,give me my fucking book back." Felix said snapping at him. "Okay take it." Felix wasn't sure if he was being serious."Are you fucking with me?"

"No just take the damn book" Felix went to grab it but Hyunjin dropped it on the floor,still staring at him with an evil smirk on his face."Felix's facial said "I'm gonna kill this son of a bitch" .he furrowed his eyebrows,angry at him,he went to go reach for his book on the floor but Hyunjin pushed his hand away.

"let me do it,after all,I did drop it." Hyunjin said trying to sound innocent and Felix saw right through him. Hyunjin picked it,took the book in his right hand to give to Felix but on his way up,he grabbed Felix's inner thigh with his left. Felix's eyes widened. "What? What's wrong?" Hyunjins face looked concerned. Felix stared at him,face burning up and turning slightly red as Hyunjin kept massaging his inner thigh getting closer and closer by the second. "My arms getting tired,take your book." Felix grabbed it quickly and slapped his hand away from his thigh. "You piece of shit" Felix said angrily,flicking through his pages. Hyunjin held his head with his hand,smirking at his devilish actions while looking at the board.

When the lesson had finished,ms.wonyoung called them up.
"Ms,I just wanted to say I'm sorry for listening to music in class, I didn't me-"
"Felix.I didn't keep you behind for that."
"Wait if he's not here for that, why the fuck am I here??"
Hyunjin said as put his hands in his pockets annoyed. "First of all,language,and second of all,I want Felix to tutor you."
Both were shocked.
"No no no no- miss I can't, I have a lot of stuff to do-"
"What? Jerking off?"
Hyunjin said sarcastically.
"This is also a reason why I can't."
Felix said looking at him in anger.
"Listen,if I were you I would be pretty annoyed too but you do have spectacular grades and scores.so does Hyunjin.I just don't think he's just on track,especially in this particular lesson. It would only be until Christmas."

Felix's face lightened up and thought about it. Maybe it could count for extra credit? "Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "So? Felix?"
"Fine. I'll do it."
"And Hyunjin,if you don't get atleast a B-,you will be moved down a class,so I'm warning you now,don't fuck this up."

Hyunjin was surprised,well yes at his lecturerer swearing but him needing atleast a B-?

"Fuck,Alright-"

Hyunjin said as he walked off. Felix breathed out,tiredly and followed him out the door.

They were walking side by side."do you have a free period?" Felix asked. "Yeah why?"
"So do I,maybe let's go to the library to study"
"So soon? Shit you are keen."
"Hey! I am not keen!"
Felix said smacking him.
"Whatever-"
"Jinnie!"
"Jesus-"

Hyunjin said under his breath. Han came running up to and gave him a hug. Hyunjin pretended to be pleased to see him.
"Hi Han-"
Han kissed him on his cheeks and stepped back. "Felix! How was your lesson"
Felix was lost in confoundment,awe,shock.
His eyes widened as Han hugged and stared at Hyunjin.Han was dating HIM? Felix thought it was a one night stand. "Ok-I gotta study."
"Felix didn't you say we were gonna?-"
"Bye-"
Felix said as he cut Hyunjin off.Felix speed walked downstairs. "What were you gonna do?" Han says confused looking up at him.
"Nothing important. Hyunjin said smiling back."ok!"

"What the fuck is wrong with him?? He's a self centered idiotic, dick hea-"
Felix then crashed into somebody's chest.
"Fuck, I'm sorry about that-"
"Seungmin?"
"Hi lixie"
"Wha- what are you doing here?!"
Felix embraced a hug with him,smiling happily.
"My uni gave us a week off and your college allowed me to visit for the time being."
Felix was so happy his other bestfriend was here.but he felt like Hyunjin was going to break Hans heart,because he is the biggest fuck-boy on campus. "Where's Han?" "Oh I was with him before. Han has a boyfriend"
"Really? Good for him! What's he look like?"
"An asshole"
Seungmin was surprised at the younger.
"Oh- that was very descriptive,why?what's wrong with him?"
Seungmin seemed concerned.
"Well in my lesso-"
Felix paused. Maybe he shouldn't tell him,I mean he can't really say that he gripped his thigh and wouldn't let go? It would seem like jealousy. And he didn't want to ruin this for Han,even if Hyunjin IS toying with him.
"Felix are you alright? Did he doing anything to you?"
"No,I'm just-"
'Think of a lie.'
"I-"
'Think! Shit!-'
"I'm just not comfortable tutoring my best friends boy friend, that's it. What if it turns awkaward? You know I'm not good with working with people?"
Yet you have sex with random guys??
"Hm.."
Seungmin didn't seem fully convinced.
Felix started panicking inside, a sweat drop formed on the side of his forehead,his breathing slightly quickened as his eyes slowly widened.
"Ok then." Seungmin shrugged his shoulders.
"I'm gonna find my dorm where I'll be staying at. Seeya!"
Felix was relived and smiled back at him.
"Y-yeah, I'll seeya later."

Felix arrived at his dorm. Who did Hyunjin think he is? He's so self absorbed with his massive fucking ego,he can't even realise he has a boy friend.felix dropped his bag on the floor and laid in his bed;scrolling on tiktok.

End of Chapter||002