Chapter||011

It was the next following day after the party. It was Monday and Felix Still felt devastated.

Felix and seungmin where having lunch outside on the bench's.

"Felix are you ok?" "My bestfriend saw me fucking his boyfriend,what do you think?" Felix said as he looked up from his pasta that he was poking around.

"o-KAY then..." Seungmin said as he pulled his phone out.

"No- seungmin,I'm sorry it's just that Han hasn't been responding to my messages and I feel so so SO bad!"

Seungmin sighed and grabbed his hand. "It's alright."

Felix then saw Han talking to someone and he jolted up from the table. "F-felix? Where are you going?"

"I'm talking to him!" He started to walk over. "NONONO! BAD IDEA! BAD IDEA!"

Seungmin followed him,he tried pulling him away. "Seungmin get off! I want to talk to him"
He managed to leave the olders grip and go over to Han.

Hyunjin was sat on top of the table with BangChan sitting down at the seat and Leeknow on the other end.

Hyunjin noticed Felix walking to hand and decided to look at what was going on.

"Han. Can we talk?" Han turned around,pissed off clearly. "Anything you wanna say, you can say it infront of everyone." He folded his arms.

Everyone was staring. Felix gulped nervously. "I-I am so sorry. I know I shouldn't have done that-"

"Yet- you still did? And you flat out LIED to my fucking face when I asked if you were fucking him or not,

Your a fucking slut" Felix looked hurt,he wanted to cry he was holding back his tears.

Hyunjin stood up as soon as he heard han say that. "Bro what's wrong?" Leeknow asked confused.

"nothing-" "you sure?" "Yeah,shut up."

"Felix we should go-" "no! I'm not finished."

"I think we are." Han tried to turn around but Felix grabbed his arm.

"Get the fuck off me!" He yanked his arm out of his grip.

"Please Han I didn't mean to! Please your my bestfriend I'm sorry!"

"Bestfriends don't fuck each others boyfriends!!"

"It's not my fault he loves me and not you!"

Han slapped him in the face as soon as he finished saying that.

"Hey!" BangChan yelled out because he thought that wasn't cool.
Hyunjin got pissed.

Han walked off. Hyunjin jumped off the table and ran after Han.

Felixs face had a red hand print,Inprinted on his face, a tear rolled down the sides of his face.

Seungmin held him in for a hug.Felix was full on sobbing into his chest.

Meanwhile, han was walking in the dorm hallway with Hyunjin coming after him calling his name. "Han!"
"Fuck off you dickhead!" "Han come back here!" Han opened his dorm and tried to shut it before Hyunjin came in

But Hyunjin managed to get in,he slammed the door behind him."what the fuck is wrong with you?! Why on fucking gods earth would you slap Lix?" "Wow so you guys have nicknames for eachother?! What else have you guys been doing besides from fucking around!!?"

"It's not his fucking fault! Im the one that initiated it! I'm the one who fell for him and made him like me! He tried suppressing those feelings,he tried and tried ignoring me

So he wouldn't break us up because he is that much of a great fucking person because he knew you liked me but I never liked you!! You forced me into having sex with you

That night while I was high as fuck and you still took advantage of me!!so I'm sorry if Felix did have sex with me more than once but that doesn't change how much of a sweet and beautiful fucking person he is and doesn't deserve any of the

Bullshit you spew on him so I'm sorry!, if I love him and you can't be mad about that!!"

Han was shocked. "I-I"

"You know what? Fuck you."
Hyunjin had said and left his dorm,slamming the door.

Han just sat in his bed.rethinking everything.

Felix was on Hyunjins dorm,cuddling up with him. He had his leg over Hyunjins leg and snuggling in his best while sitting up.

"Are you okay Lix? I hope your cheeks alright." Hyunjin started to caress it. "Nah I'm fine... maybe he's right,maybe I am a slut-"

"No!" Hyunjin grabbed his cheeks and faced Felix to him. "Don't you dare say that about yourself EVER again! You are not! Your are the most sweetest human being on this planet,don't give a shit what he has to say ok?"

Felix nodded and smiled. He pecked him on the lips. "Let's watch a movie alright? I'll buy us some snacks" "you sure Lix?" "Yes I'm fine stop worrying!" He smiled again but with his teeth. He put his shoes on and left. "God I love him so much..." Hyunjin said to himself.

End of Chapter||011