Chapter||14

⛔️SENSITIVE CONTENT NEARBY⛔️

It's had been a couple days since the incident and Felix had not seen the man that had spoken to him again, he still wasn't talking to Hyunjin and couldn't talk to Han.

"Cant believe Seungmin left..who else is gonna comfort me..?" Felix shoved his face into his stuffed animal,silently weeping his heart broken tears, deppressed how nothing in his life is working out for him anymore.

"I can't do this"

"I hurt everyone I love"

"Everyone would be better without me"

"This is too painful"

Felix slowly got up from his bed and went to his bathroom, tears uncontrollably streaming down his face. He opened up a box of razors that were on the ground. He sat on the floor.he took a razor out of there, looking at it intensely.he broke the razor apart and had managed to get the blade. He sniffled, his heart was racing, a sense of anxiety rushed through him,he wanted everything to stop,everyone to stop,he wanted HIMSELF to stop. Next thing he knows, blood is streaming down the sides of his thigh,repulsively. He...didn't feel the pain he thought he deserved.suddenly,both thighs were covered in blood,wounds wide open,gushing blood.he was breathing in and out intensely,trying to slow his breathing,his hands shaked as he sliced a new wound open,he turned his palms around,dropping the blade,seeing his hands were drowned in blood,he stood up,grabbing a hold of the sink,tightly.he stood up and looked straight into the mirror.

"I deserve to die."