Chapter||009

Felix walked in with Seungmin. Everybody was high or either drunk as fuck. "Oh..my...god"

Seungmin let that out unexpectedly. "Now that we are here,let's have fun!" "I think I'll just get a drink, go and have fun,meet new people"

"Are you sure lixie?" "Yes. Go have fun" Felix smiled at him. "I swear to god your actually so precious lix" seungmin hugged him and went off to talk to others.

"Great... Im by myself like some loser." He went to the kitchen to get a drink. He noticed a guy in a wolf costume. It was BangChan. People where either making out in the kitchen or really REALLY drunk.

Felix leaned on the kitchen counter in the center of the kitchen and downed a shot. He noticed chan was staring at him. He decided to ignore his looks. He then went over to him.

"Are you new? I haven't seen you around campus." Felix didn't want him to know who he was so,yeah.he lied.

"Yeah I am new,what's it to you?" "I think your costume is hot" he put his hands beside Felix on the counter leaning in. Felix saw Hyunjin enter with Han in the kitchen. Hyunjin kept staring at Felix deeply,as if,he was familiar?

"Hyunjin!! W-wwwant a drinklkkk??"
"Erm,no not really-" "ugh can you get off me?" "How can I when your so pretty?" Chan put his hands around his waist. Hyunjin noticed.it was Felix. He was wearing that bunny costume. He had soon recognised him. Felix noticed Hyunjin smirking at him.

He realised it was him. Felix remembered he wanted to get him back,so he decided that he should go along with whatever chan was planning. Felix then suddenly smashed his lips onto the olders.

Chan was shocked then reciprocated back. Felix put his arms around his neck. As Chans eyes were closed during the kiss,Felix's the eyes were open,deliberately staring at Hyunjin to make him aware that he is doing it on purpose.

Hyunjin did get jealous so he decided to do the same back. "Hmmmm hyunjiiiiiin~" Han slurred as he fell into his chest. Hyunjin grabbed his ass and kissed him.Han noticed and kissed him back,placing his hands on his chest. Hyunjin stared back.

The tension was real. Chan then lifted him up on to the counter,placing him there. "Hmm agh.." Felix let out to aggravate the raven haired boy even more. Hyunjin squeezed Hans ass, causing the boy to let out a yelp\moan.

Felix then pulled back,so did Hyunjin. "Wow,uhm- that was-"
"It was what?" Felix said smiling cutely at him. Felix had then jumped down from the counter and left the kitchen. "Bro! Did you see his ass? I would've loved to tap that!" Chan said to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin gave him a glare. "Uhm,dude what's wrong?" "Nothing." Hyunjin then slightly pushed han off of him,and placed him on a chair. "I need to piss real quick" Hyunjin then had left to go after Felix.

Felix then grabbed a bottle of vodka and started drinking straight from it. Hyunjin caught up to him. "Felix what are you doing? Your seriously wanna kill your self by drinking this shit?" "Why do you fucking care?..."

"Because-" "I'm going,honestly-"
Felix walked off. Hyunjin kept following after him upstairs. "Felix wait!" "You don't love me stop following me!" Felix tried getting into a room but it was locked he kept trying other doors but it was

Stressing him out he broke down into tears. He collapsed while still holding the door knob,head hung down. "Felix..." Hyunjin knelt down. He held his face in his hands Felix then looked up at him, lips quivering,tears Rollins down from underneath his mask,

Cheeks a rosy pink colour,it was too much for Hyunjin to bare. "You...yo-u don't love me..." "I do love you Felix." Hyunjin took his mask off.

It then revealed a heartbroken boy underneath. Hyunjin took the bottle out of his hand and rolled it off somewhere.