Chapter||005

"Agh.... Shit" Felix said while he still had his eyes closed;moving around in his bed. He felt a type of heaviness in his bed and he seemed confused,who was in his bed? He turned around and was met face to face with the sleeping Hyunjin in his bed. Felix Then remembered what had happened and was shocked. "Fuck fuck fuck,what did I do? What did I do?" Felix said as he sat up slightly pushing his hair back nervously. "We fucked"

Felix turned his head to Hyunjin who still had his eyes closed. "Just- just shut up" Felix said while checking under the blanket,he had realised he was naked ;pulled the blanket to his chest,embarrassed.

"I already saw all of you, calm down-" Hyunjin got up on his elbows to look up at him. Felix hated that devilish smirk he put on.Hyunjin reached over to his sweatpants and got something out of his pocket. "What's that?" Felix asked him confused. Hyunjin lied down and placed a cigarette in his mouth.

He lit it and blew some smoke out. He held the cigarette in his hand. "Sorry if it's kinda a strong smell, I know your probably a pussy when it comes to stuff like this" hyunjin said while laughing. Felix stared at him angrily.Felix then sat ontop of his lap.he grabbed the cigarette from his hand and smoked it.

He tilted his head back to let some smoke out and looked at him,with his eyes closing slightly.Hyunjin sat and and grabbed his waist,looking up at him while felix had the cigarette still in between his fingers.

"You where saying?" Felix looked so sexy, his bangs pushed infront of his eyes, the smoke he puffed out from the cigarette was just enough for Hyunjin to violently fuck him again.Hyunjin got a text message. He reached to the table on the side of the bed and opened the instagram DM, Felix grabbed his phone. "What are you doi-" Hyunjin got cut off by Felix kissing him. Felix started making out with him,Hyunjin then grabbed his ass which made Felix gasp out loud during the Kiss.Felix pulled back from the kiss,

"whoever texted you,block them." Felix said while smiling.Hyunjin leaned in close to his face,smirking.nearly kissing him again."oh so you wanna be serious??" "No you idiot! Your with Han remember?, oh shit-" felix said while looking to the side shocked. "Y-your with Han-" "so? I wasn't interested in him,he came onto me. I just went along with it." Hyunjin leaned back on his elbows,clearly pissed. He grabbed the cigarette off of Felix and started smoking it also. Felix felt like such a terrible friend.

He felt like he was Cassie, Hyunjin was Nate Jacobs and Han was Maddy from-you guessed it-Euphoria.Felix was on the verge of crying. He put his head down."what's wrong?" Hyunjin sat up again looking concerned.Felix sniffled and looked up at Hyunjin,sobbing with his eyes turning red and slightly puffy. Hyunjin felt....heartbroken?...

"Hey..... don't cry" Hyunjin cupped his cheeks and made him look at him. "It's gonna be ok.Han doesn't have to know" Felix just stared at him. Was he being serious?? Did he honestly want a relation ship with him?? "Ok." Felix replied. Hyunjin smiled at him and leaned in to kiss him. Felix kissed him back,intensifying the kiss. Felix suddenly felt horny,so did Hyunjin.

Hyunjin grabbed his ass and squeezed it,causing Felix to moan which turned him on.Felix started to slowly grind on Hyunjins dick causing his and the olders  to go hard.Hyunjin brought his right hand up to felix face and wiped his tears off his face. Their tongues overlapped with each others,swirling around each others. Felix tried catching his breath a couple times but Hyunjin smashed his lips onto his as soon  as he tried pulling away.

Felix continued his grinding,making Hyunjin go over the edge;he then started giving Felix hickeys down the side of his neck.Felix propped his head back so he could have more access while moaning lowly,closing his eyes,feeling so much hotness and tension between them.

Felix ran his fingers through Hyunjins hair as he continued placing purple/pinkish splotches on his neck,leaving bite marks,sinking his teeth into his his skin causing Felix to wince and grit his teeth. Suddenly, a few knocks came pounding on Felix's door,seeming urgent but Felix was lost in utter bliss,ignoring it,same with Hyunjin.

The knocks became rapid and it pissed Hyunnin off,
"Fuck off!" Hyunjin yelled while continuing to devour Felix's neck. "Hyunjin?"
They both freezed. Hyunjin moved back from his neck;the both stared at each other. "It's Han!" Felix whisper yelled,panicked. Felix got off of him and Hyunjin quickly jumped out of his bed and tied dressing him self. Felix put His T-shirt on from before and put his boxers on.Hyunjin only managed to put his sweat pants on But the pressure built on them as Han kept on banging on the door,

demanding to see Hyunjin. "Hyunjin get under the bed!" Felix whispered,"what?! Fuck no!" "Hyunjin get the fuck under there!" Hyunjin groaned outta frustration while trying to find his shirt but gave up and just hid under Felix's bed. "Shit my hickeys!" Felix said as he covered his neck. He got Hyunjins over sized Hoodie and put it on. He fixed him self up,ruffled his hair and breathed out nervously. He opens his door and met face to face with Han. "Hi ha-" "where is he?" Han said while searching the room.

"Who? What's wrong Han?" Felix said nervously while trying to kick Hyunjins shoes under the bed. Han turned around and Felix jolted up and made eye contact with him. Han walked up to him. "Why the fuck was Hyunjin here?,is something going on?" "What?? No? It was me who told you to fuck off,my voice was just very raspy from not really being hydrated...ha" Felix tried putting on an innocent smile to convince Han. "Oh uhm alright then. I'm sorry for assuming you were fucking him behind my back.it's just that- he wasn't in his dorm" "I'm sure he'll turn up eventually"

Han went up to hug him. Felix Hugged him back and saw Hyunjin peeking his head out,smirking at Felix and winked at him. Felix grinned at such stupidity and made eye contact again with Han. Let me get dressed and we'll go to our lessons." "Ok! Lemme know when you see Hyunjin!" Han skipped out of his room. And Felix sighed out of relief,he gripped the side of his bed frame and just sighed tiredly,having to lie is so draining sometimes and awful.

Hyunjin came out from under the bed and put his hands in his pocket,staring at Felix,squinting his eyes at him while smirking,again."I fucking hate you" Felix said laughing. Hyunjin went up to him and grabbed his waist.Felix put his arms around his neck,noses almost touching."I can't stand being away from you" "Hm? Oh really huh?" Felix responded back.

and for the 3-4th time,they continued their heated make out session.Felix pushing his body into the olders,bopping his head up and down slowly while kissing him. "Hey Felix can I- oh"
The two pulled back from each others lips and both looked to the door while in the same make out position,both in shock while seeing a very surprised Seungmin.

"Let me come back another time-"

End of Chapter||005