Info✨

Ashlee's Provo:

Hey I'm Ashlee Harris and I'm 16 years old. I have twin sister named Ashley. Also I have 2 brothers. I was born in 14 mins than my sister. My dad died bc of car accident when I was 6 years old. My mom's single but I really miss my dad so much. My talent is dancer, singer, actress. This my dream come true. Honestly I don't like haters bc they are stupid and annoying. I have 2 best friends that are Gabby and Elizabeth. We been best friends almost 5 years. Also I have crush on someone. My dad teach me how to handle it with haters. I want to meet Dolan twins after i was famous

Ashley's Provo:

Welcome to my world fans and hey I'm Ashley Harris. When Ashlee and I was little, we were singing on stage and it's made me feel like it's fun to mess around with it and just go out there but make sure  you gotta slayed on everybody. But my dad told me that if he died and he always be there for Me and my sister when we become singer. How much I miss my daddy so much. My mom won't stop talking about him and how lucky she was. It's made me feel sad Bc she lost her husband. My brothers are funny and annoying sometimes but I love them so much.

Charlie's Provo:

Hey guys I'm Charlie Harris I'm 18 years old and I'm YouTuber. We lost our family members. My dad and I always talking about girls or something like that when I was 9. My mom hate when I scared her all the time and it made me laugh. I love the way Ashlee and Ashley singing a song while I was dancing haha. I love my family so much. Also I have 3 best friends that are Jack , Daniel, Cody. I have a girlfriend her named Caitlyn I love her death and she made me happy.

(A/n- i hope you like this new book but I will do it my old book i promise I'm sorry I been busy like that crazy and I will update everyday I promise to you all... So thank you for reading my book. Love you guys)