•chapter 8•

Ashlee's Provo:

The next day, it's first day of school I woke up and stretching my legs. I missed my older brother Charlie, he in Los Angeles with Chris and I'm pretty sure he wanted move out with his friends in Los Angeles. But my mom is not ready. I stood up from my bed and I declined my brother's phone numbers, waiting to pick his calls But he didn't pick his phone. I sighed. I goes to my bathroom and I did my hygiene, I wrap a towel around my body den walked to closet. I was thinking what should I wear? I tap my finger on my chin. I threw my outfit. I looked at mirror on my door, I just check if its match clothes but it's perfect Match. My sister Ashley and Lizzy walked over my room. I looked at them. Lizzy came over my house today when I was sleeping oh lord..

" Good morning sis, I need to tell you something, it's very cool stuff" Ashley said.

" what's stuff" I said to them and I crossed my arms.

" Lizzy tell her!" Ashley said with smiles. Lizzy did same thing. I have no idea why they smiling.

" okay you should join American idol and they're coming in New Jersey on 6 days that's would be cool, you will becoming more stars and everything. You can travel whole world. Meeting and greeting fans. " Lizzy said.

" that would be great Ashlee" my sister said.

" I agree with you" I said, walked to my desk and doing my makeup.

" really can we join American idol please?" She said, begging me. I smiled at her.

" yes we can" I said, Ashley and Lizzy cheers and jumps then hugs me. I chucked lightly.

" thank you so much sissy" Ashley said.

" welcome honey boo" I said to her. Lizzy looked at her phone, check what time is it.

" oh shoot I have to go but I'll see you later and I love y'all" Lizzy said, give us a hugs. Then she left my house.

" why she always left us? She suppose come with us... I wondering why" Ashley said to me and looked at me.

" I'm not sure and we will find out" I said, looked at her. I finished my makeup and get my sandals on. I grab my backpack.

" okay sis are you ready?" She asked me. I nodded. We just left in my bedroom and walked downstairs. I heard my mom were talking on the phone in kitchen. She always do that all the time. I rolled my eyes.

" Good Morning" we said to my mommy.

" good morning my twins" Mom said with smiled. I smiled to her. I grab healthy bar. Baylor walked in kitchen and his messy hair. Of course he always did that everyday. Mom still talking on his phone and making a breakfast for him.

" bye mom, I love you" Ashley said, give her kiss on the check. I did same thing. We just left school and we saw Lizzy talked to someone then walk away. Ashley and I looked at each other. Lizzy walked across the street and enter in dance company school. I goes inside with my sister. I saw there many dancers and we notice people chatting and dancing. I love to see people are enjoy dancing and everything. I was looking for Lizzy Ashley finally find her and taping on my shoulder.

" look at her!" She whispered, I looked at her. She doing warm ups and starts dancing. She really good dancer. Why she didn't tell us?

" she's really good" Ashley said with smiled.

" I know right!" I said, smiled back. She has beautiful legs and feet.