•Chapter 2•

Charlie's Provo:

"Ashleeee" Mom yelled. We started a laughing each other.

" that's funny" I said with laugh and shake my head.

" I know right" Ashlee said with smiled.

" oh I forgot to tell you guys" I said and running my fingers through my hair.

" what is it" Baylor said, goes to sit next to me.

" I'm leaving in 1 week because I'm doing music video with Chris Collins" I said.

" OMFG that's good" Ashlee said with clapping. I stood up and take a bow.

" thank you" I said and waves then blow a kiss. They laughs. I chuckled.

" you are soo crazy I swear" Ash said and laughs.

" I know" I said and wink to her. She rolled her eyes and laughs. I smiled at her. Someone called me but it's was my girlfriend then I answer the phone.

" hello baby" I said with smile.

" Hey char" she said and I heard she sniff.

" baby what's wrong" I asked and stood up then goes to outside. I heard she's crying I can tell.

" I--" she said and i cut her off.

" are you cheating on me?" I said.

" what? No I never cheats on you how would you think that? charlie" she said and i sighed.

" idk I was thinking in my mind and what you gotta tell me something" I says with nervous.

" oh okay and umm... I-" she said and she was scared.

" Caitlyn speak up please? But I wanna to know right now" I says and sighed.

" I'm moving new house Bc my dad got new job in Florida" she finally speak up. I got shocked and I don't know how to said.

" umm... When you moving" I says and hold my tears.

" I'm leaving in 3 weeks " she said.

" in 3 Weeks" I said and sighed. I running my finger thought my hair.  We been dating 8 months.

" yeah... We must see each other before Im leaving in 3 weeks" she said.

" yeah we will hangout on tomorrow" I said excited.

" yay but where you taking me some where on tomorrow?" She said excited and I smiled.

" I can't tell you but it's surprise" I said with biting my lips.

" ughhh you know I hate surprise" she groans. I started laughing.

" yeah I know hahaha" I said.

" well I have to go and love you" she said and I smiled.

" love you too and see you at tomorrow bye baby" I said. She hung up on the phone then I sighed. I put my phone in pocket. What if I never find a girl? True love is hard to find, but difficult to leave and impossible to forgot. My future is that  I wanted go to college with her and when we become a adult, have a married that you love, have a beautiful kids. I can see my future in my dreams but I'll miss her since one day before she's leaving in 3 weeks.

" hey Charlie I'm going to store so do you want to c-" mom stopped her sentence then I was snapped out of my thoughts when my mom open the door.

" are you okay, you seem a little upset" Mom said worried. I sighed.