•Chapter 11•

Ethan's Provo:

At school, its was pretty drama. I cannot believe that Brooklyn is trying to ruined Ashley's life. I like Ashley more than Brooklyn. She had  a beautiful smiles, everything. I love her personality. Its not about her body but I'm talking about how much I liked her. Also I didn't asked her out because I'm too scared. She might gonna say no.. I sighed, I can't stop thinking about her. I'm doing homework and my brother Grayson walked in my room. I looked up at him.

" Grayson can I asked you advice?" I says to him, he looked at me. I put my pencil down on my desk.

" okay what about it? Grayson says.

" do you think Ashley will says yes when I asked her out?" I asked. Grayson smiled and grabs the chair then sit down next to me.

" of course, I mean if you ready to ask her out, don't be shy to ask her out. You like her if she makes you happy. You should stop thinking too much and just follow your heart. I know y'all liked each other but I can feel it. Ashley is amazing girl and you found her. I always be supported to your relationship. That what's brothers do" Grayson says.

" yes she is, she had beautiful voice and everything and thanks I'm glad you said that, what about Brooklyn? What if she will ruined in relationship? I" I didn't finish the sentence. He cut me off.

" I don't even care about her, she ain't do nun to ruined in relationship? Why you cared about her? Do you want Brooklyn back?" He say, looking at me.

" nope I don't want her" I say, look back at him.

" alright den, stop talking about her. But when you ready for asks her out, you should give her a flower and stuff. You know girls loves flower" Grayson say, stood up from chair.

" gray I already know that but I'm not stupid" I says, rolled my eyes.

" alright I'm just saying, just let me know when you ready." He say, he was about leave the room.

" okay Grayson wait, before you go." I say.

" what is it?" He say, turned around and looked at me.

" can you make sandwiches for me please?" I asked him if he can make for me. He groan.

" seriously, you asked me to make your sandwich.. You haven't said T-" Grayson didn't finished his sentence. I cut him off.

" thank you for giving me sum advice and I really meant it. Bro" I says.

" your welcome Ethan, And now... I'll make sandwiches for you." He smiled, walk out in my room.

" Grayson, I'm not hungry and whatever he'll make sandwiches for me." I whispered as myself. I go back to doing my homework. I can feel my stomach growl. I put my hand on my stomach.

" And now I'm hungry and fuck homework, grayson!!!!" I say, walked out in my room.

Gabby's Provo:

I cannot believe that Brooklyn's gonna be my stepsister. I meant they haven't married yet, they are still dating. I rolled my eyes and runs to my room. Someone shout my name. I didn't hear when she was calling my name. I type my best friend's number and I put my phone on my ears. It's still ringing and ringing. Finally she answer the calls.

" hey gabby" Ashley says. I took deep a breathe.

" hey Ashley, I need tell you something and this crazy as shit" I says, I still holding my phone and close the door.