•Chapter 5•

Charlie's Provo:

I broke up with my girlfriend Caitlyn but I can't sleep and stop thinking about her. I sighed and get up then goes to upstairs. I grab the glass of cup and pour the water in cup then drink the water. I saw my mom was standing there and looking at me when I was drinking the water.

" Charlie I heard you and Caitlyn broke up" mom said. I sighed and put cup on the table.

" who told you that?" I said with looked at her.

" Ashley and ash told me last night" mom said.

" oh... Right" I said with looks down at ground. Mom sighed.

" why you broke up with her" mom asked. I looked at her again.

" because but I don't want talking about it" I said.

" no you tell me right now I'm asking you why did u broke up with her." Mom cross her arms.

" because it's my choice not yours got it I'll be busy tomorrow for music video and how I'm gonna see her everyday " I said.

" whoa what wrong with you today? Charlie I know you still love with her but I don't know" mom snapped me.

" now she moving in 2 weeks and I can't stop thinking about her. Okay I just brought a promise rings other day when she called me. I just want be together forever" I said with crying.

" oh Charlie" mom said and hugs me back. I hugs her back and cried on her shoulder. I make her shirt a wet.

" I been knew my relationship is lost forever but.." I said and my mom cut me off.

" don't say that but I'm sure tall will meeting again I promise" she said and still hugs me.

" okaii mom but I love you so much I really do" I said with wipe my tears. We pulled away from hugs. She looked at me.

" awe I love you so much nugget" mom said with smiles. Ugh my mom used to be called me that nickname nugget but I jus don't like it oh well. When I was little and my mom used called me that I just pretend I like that nickname. I know that's rude but I jus don't like it. Haha.

" oh my lawaddd mom.. Don't called me that" I said with laughs and rolled my eyes.

" what? nugget is good nickname but I swear" mom said with deep voice.

" uh... No mom it's not good nickname hahahaha" I said.

" oh well.... What do you want me to called you a nickname" mom said with her eyes brown goes to up and down.

" I don't know but anything you want" I said with laughs. Mom smiles and I looked at her. " mom no... Don't you dare" I said.

" nugget" mom said with laughs. I put my hand on my forehead.

" oh my lawaddd mom if you said that again or I'll leave." I said. I warning her to not called me that nickname. Mom tries to smiles and i still looked at her.

" N-U-G-G-E-T NUGGET!!!!!" Mom yelled.

" oh lawrd I'm out" I said with rises my hand then walked out. Mom laughs and follow me.

" nugget I'm sorry it's funny" mom said with laughing again. She slap my butt. I turned around and looked at her.

" momma staph it" I said but she doing again and I grab her both hands.

" okaii that was enough mom haha" I said.

" okay Charlie... Go to sleep but you have big day for shoot music video" mom said. I nodded. Finally she called my name. I don't really like that nickname oh well... Shhhh haha.