•Chapter 10•

Ashlee's povo:
  I felt someone shaking my body, I woke up and looked up at her. It's was my sister I groan then fall asleep. She shaking my body again and I put my hand on her face and push away.

"Ashlee wake up... We'll be late for school" she say. She sighed, grabs the pillow and hits my face with pillow. I woke up and looked at her.

" don't you see what time is it?" She says, point at clock. I looked what time it. It's 6:30 oh shoot I'll be late. I get up for my bed and runs to bathroom. I did dental hygiene and brush my teeth. Then I open my closet, I threw my outfit. I looked at mirror by my door. It's pretty match. I walked to my desk and doing my make up and hairstyles. I was hurrying up Bc I don't want to be late class. It's our second day of school. I went downstairs and enter to kitchen.

" Good morning Mom" I says to mom, give her kiss on the cheek. I sat down next to Baylor. I starts eating a cereal fruit loops. Baylor was laughing and I looked at him.

" what's so funny? Baylor" I says to him.

" you.. It's funny thing you and Ashley are matching clothes" he says, point at me and Ashley. I turned around and looked at her. She did same. Ashley and I wear matching outfits without planning it.

" we looked so cute" she says with squeals. I smiled at her. We always love matching outfit. Baylor and Charlie looked at Me.

" Girls. Are. Crazy." Charlie said cough while he talking. Baylor chuckled. We looked at them and cross our arms.

" And you are weird" Baylor says, eating pancakes.

" haha thanks I know you loves us and I'm telling you what y'all are annoying." I says to my brothers, throw my peace signs  then walked away.

" well you right and I'm annoying person and we had best sisters whole world I ever ask for." Charlie say. Baylor agree with it. I get my shoes on and I give a kiss my mom on the cheek. I grabs my pink backpack and put my notebook in the bag.

"Baylor we have to go right now" mom says to Baylor.

" okay mom I'ma get my stuff" Baylor says. He went to upstairs, get his stuff. Charlie toward to my mom.

" mom you don't have do this, I'll take him at school and you should stay home and it's your day off." Charlie says to mom. She smiled.

" thank you so much Charlie" mom says. Baylor went downstairs and grab his lunchbox. Mom give a kiss Baylor's cheek. Baylor and Charlie get in the car and left. My sister and I walked out the house. We saw my mom standing there by the door.

" bye girls have a fun at school sweetie and I love you." mom yelled and waves at us.

" Not really!! We love you too." We said same as time. Mom chuckled, i waves at her back, walked to school with my sister. I finally enter in school. I open my locker and grabs my notebook. I can feel someone stand there by my locker. I look at her. She looked like she's popular.

" Um... Can I help you?" I asked her

" oh I didn't see you there Ashley." She says, rolled her eyes. Wait a min did she said my sister name? She thought I'm Ashley Who is she? I don't even know her. She wearing pink lipgloss and her boobs are bigger. Yikes.

" oh well actually I Think you pick wrong twins I'm Not Ashley but I'm her twins. who are you" I says with chucked. She looks so embarrassed.