Chapter 1

Ashlee's Provo:

I felt someone jumps my bed while I was sleeping then I open my one eyes and  it's was Ashley  who jumping my bed. Then I feel asleep again. Ashley stopped and thinking what should she make her sister woke up.

" ASHLEE ITS TIME WAKE UP AND YOU BEEN SLEEPING ALL DAY" Ashley said and shakes her body. Ashlee turned around and put pillow  on her face.

" I'm trying go to sleep" Ashlee says. Ashley sighed and walked toward to window then open the curtain from window. Ashlee Groan and get out my bed.

" Okay I'm up and I'm up" Ashlee said with morning voice and I looked what time is it but it's 10:00 already but damn I been sleeping all day.

" ITS TIME TO EAT BREAKFAST" Ashley yelled at her but i got jump and look at her like "seriously". She started to laugh and I did too.

" ASHLEE DON'T DO THAT" I said with laugh then Ashley and I left my room and goes to kitchen. I saw my mom was talking on phone house then I sit on chair and start eating. Ashley heard that boys was running to downstairs.

" I smell bacon, eggs, sausage, and PANCAKE" Charlie and Baylor said same times, grab the plates then eating. I started laughing so hard Bc they are fucking idiot and Ashley rolled her eyes and started cracking up.

" why you guys are so funny?" Ashley said with laughs.

" Bc it's taste like heaven" Baylor said. We started laugh so hard.

" kids... U see I'm Still talking on my phone so shush" Mom said and put finger on her lip.

" sorry mommy" we said. After We finished eating and put plates in sink then goes to upstairs. I enter my room and goes to bathroom. I took  my clothes off and jump in the shower, wash my hair and body, then I just got out from shower. I put wrap the towel left then right side around your waist then take right side and tuck under left. I walked out the bathroom and I open the my closet, thinking what should I wear. Ashley knocked my door and walk my room.

" what do you think this outfits?" Ashley said and turned around. She acted like she's doing model.

" nah I don't like your outfit" I said and Ashlee gasp and goes to says. I was hiding to my laugh and I'm laugh so hard Bc her reaction face.

" so meanie..." She crossed her arms and propped her feet in hump on the floor. I started laughing so hard.

" I was kidding little sis and Love you" I  said with laugh and hugs my beautiful twin sister then she hugs me back. Sibling goals just like Dolan twins.

" I hate you doe and hey... Where your clothes?" Ashley asked and Point at me. Oh right I forgot put my clothes on.

" oh snap and hold on" i said and grab the blue crop shirt and short then I threw my outfit. I looked at Mirror and my clothes are match then I turned around.

" Ash what do you think this outfit" I says and pose like crazy. Ash give me look " is you crazy".

" nah I don't like your outfit" Ashley said with mocking. I gasp and put my hand on my chest then I started pretend I'm hurt.

" soo... meanie." I started fake crying and cover my eyes. Ashley rolled her eyes and laughing.

" Haha very funny Ashlee" Ashley said and I stopped and laughing then She walked out. I enter my bathroom and brushed my teeth then  I did my curl hair  and make up. I only wear make up everyday. I walked out the bathroom and then grab my phone and I notice I have notifications from Twitter then I open the twitter.