•|chapter 13•|

Ashlee's Provo:

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I glanced at the alarm clock, which said 9:30 am. Getting out of bed. I notice that my my sister already woke up and texting on her phone.

" Goof morning Ash, how was your sleep?" She said, looking at me.

"Good morning sis, it's pretty good and how about you?l I said.

" same, we need to get ready for aunts wedding. Like practice." She said, throw her clothes on the hotel bed. I nodded, goes to bathroom, I took my clothes off and jump in the shower.

I was thinking about why Grayson didn't ask me out? Is he scared to ask me out? Or maybe he's not ready for relationship. I've been single like a years. But now my sister have a new boyfriend Ethan. I'm really really happy for her. She deserved it. I was snap of my thoughts when my sister called my name.

" Ashlee, hurry up so I need my hair done." She said.

" okay!!!"

I washed my hair and body. Then I get off the shower. I put wrap the towel left then right side around my waist then take right side and tuck under left. My sister walked in the bathroom. I saw my clothes on the bed and my sister picks out my outfit. Awee she's the best sister I ever had. I threw my outfit and doing my hair done. ( look at pictures on here)

I put my makeup but not too much

I put my makeup but not too much. Only eyeshadow and mascara. Ashley walked out the bathroom and looking at me.

" yesss sis you looking cute today." Ashley said, I smiled at her. Every time she always hyper me all the time oh of course she's my twin sister but I will do same thing to her. I'm really lucky have her as my sister. She's my best friend.

" thank sis, but we have to go now!" I said, she nodded. We left the hotel and I bet my mom's waiting for us when we done. I saw mom standing there and talking to someone else.

" hey Ashley, looks at our mom." I said, tap her shoulder and she looked at mom. Thanks dad for sending my mom to find a right guy for her.

" ouhhh mom got crushing on him!! The way she flirts with him." Ashley said, looking at me. We jumping up and down as excited.

" right, we should talk to mom." We walking up to mom.

" hey mom." We said as same time, smiling at them. Mom and her crush looked at me.

" oh hey Ash and Ashlee, Noah meet my daughters and twins meet Noah." Mom said, smiling at us. I'm really happy that she found a handsome guy.

" hi Noah." I said, smiling at him and waves at him. He smiled at us. I like his smile and he reminded of my dad.

" hey, y'all are really look alike. I can't tell which y'all apart. What's your name?" Noah said, looking at our faces. oh my god I love his Hawaiian accent. He have a long curling hair, have a muscle and he's kinda reminding me of actor Jason momoa.