•Chapter 6•

Ashlee's Provo:

We was walking with Dolan twins and I'm really glad we can spending time like getting to know each other before we have back to school . I holds my Starbucks.

" I'm really glad that we hangout with yall" Grayson said smiles with shinny teeth. I smiles and bite my lips.

" Me too" I said And drink my Starbucks. He looked at me while I'm drinking.

" what kind drink is that" Grayson asked me. I looked at him.

" chocolate chip with Frappuccions" I said to him, I handled him to my drink. " wanna taste it?" I looked at him.

" sure" he said and grab my Starbucks then he drinks it. " it's really good" his eyes wide open and still drinking it.

" I know right and Grayson don't drink all of it but its mine" I said laughs and Goan.

" it's so good" he mumbled and still drinking. I grab my Starbucks from his mouth. He laughs. We heading Dolan twins's house and enter the house. Me and my sister looking around thier house. It's really big house. I saw Aaron and Jack walked out living room and looked at me and Ashley.

" Hey jack And Aaron" Ashley said with smiles. Jack and Arron runs to hugs us. We hugs them back.

" I'm glad that you here!!" Jack said. Jack smiles with cute dimples.

" me too and where do we start?" I said said with smiles then looked at them.

" we should do smoothie challenge  sound good?" Ethan said with give us a thumb up. Ashley and I looked at them and smiles.

" sound good" Ashley and I said same times. We heading kitchen and blender, Camera, and stuff. I put my purse on the couch. Then we goes to outside. Jack and Arron carried the table. Ashley and I put good food or bad food section for each group . I sit on the chair next to Ashlee.

" Grayson and Ethan are you ready or nah?" Ashlee asked them if they are ready.

" yeah almost done but let me do fix my hair" Grayson said, i looked at him seriously looks. I sighed Grayson run threw his hair. He looks so sexy.. Wait what did I just said that? I hope he goes to my school so we can work together or stuff. I just kept looking at him Bc he is freaking sexy. Ashlee stop it just stop... I heard Grayson called my name.

" Ashlee... Are you okay?" Grayson asks, looking at me. I snapped of  my thoughts. I'm so embarrassed when I was keep looking at him while he doing fix his hair. My face turned red and I looked at him.

" Yeah I'm okay" I said with laughs nervously and hits his shoulder. Wtf did I hits his shoulder. I never did this before. What wrong with me? Oh lord help me.  I looked away and I felt someone watches over us.  I will start pretend nothing happened. I heard someone whisper on my ears. But it was my sister Ashley.

" ohhhh you never did this before and I bet you was thinking about him aweeeeee" she whisper. I sighed hardly.

" shut up Ashley its our secrets and we will talking about this later" I whisper back. She nodded. So they've been waiting for us if we are ready.

" are y'all ready?" Ethan asked and smiles. We smiles at him.

" yeah we are ready" we said same times. Ethan nodded. I'm glad they didn't asked what we talking about. Jack turn Camera on. I smiles at camera.

" wassup guys this video we attempted the smoothie  challenge with Harris twins and said hey to them."  Ethan said with looking at us. They cheering and clapping their hands.