•chapter 9•

Ashley's Provo:
we were laughing and playing basketball together. We have so much fun with them. I was thinking We should do challenge. We went upstairs and drink the water. I open my Twitter and comment.

@AshleyHarris: we are gonna do challenge with my best friends Today, we will post the video on tomorrow. @AshleeHarris @ItsGabbyCampbell @LizzyColeman

I sent on Twitter and I locked my phone and I put my phone in my pocket. I toward to my best friends and Ashlee. I can feel someone blow up on my phone in the pocket.

" I was thinking that we should trying Japanese candy and snacks" I told them and looked at them.

" We should do that but we have to buy Japanese in store and I don't know how get Japanese candy " Lizzy said.

" I know where Japanese candy from store but it's from in mall, you know it's call sugar store" Gabby said.

" oh yeah I remember where is sugar candy store" Lizzy said. We shake our head and laughin.

" come let's get started" I said, grabs my car keys and money. We get out the house and get in the car. We headed at the mall and I enter the door sugar candy. We looking for Japanese candy and snacks. I find them and grab Japanese candies and snacks, drink. My best friend Gabby did payed for us. She's so sweet person I never know. Then we heading out at the mall and get in the car. We arrived in my house. I carry the bags and put the bags on the table.

" okay we got Japanese candies, snacks and drink, gabby do my favor can you get the Camera from my bedroom." Ashlee said. Gabby nodded and went upstairs. We enter the kitchen and setting Japanese candy. Gabby come down and enter in kitten and give to me. I set the camera then turned on.

" Hey guys it's Harris twins " I said and smiled to camera.

" we are doing this video called American trying Japanese candy with our two best friends Gabby and Lizzy. Say to hello our fans" Ash said to camera and points at them. I looked at them.

" Hey it's your favorite girl" gabby waves to camera and accidentally hit Lizzy's face.

" ouch that's hurt" Lizzy said and cover her face. She started laughing. We laughing.

" omg im sorry Lizzy i didn't meant to haha" gabby said and hugs her. I rub Lizzy's back.

" are you okay Lizzy?" I said to her.

" it's okay gabby and hella yeah I'm fine thanks for asking" she said with smiles. I smiled her back. " hey y'all but don't worry I'm okay" she said to camera.

" okay so.. Our fans keep asking us to trying Japanese candy but I'm accept that. And We just brought this candies today and if you can't find Japanese candy but it's from sugar store. Are you ready for this? I explained to camera.

" Heck yeah we are ready for this" they said. I smiled at camera. I got candy and snacks out from plastic bag. I pick the green tea candy.

" okay it's says kitkat maccha green tea and what the heck they made green tea candy?I said to camera and shows candy. They laughed. I open it and gave them a candy. Gabby smell candy.

" omg it's smelled like green tea and chocolate" gabby said. We smelled candy same as time then eat it.

" wow.. To be honest I don't really like green tea but it's kinda okay to me I'm gonna say 4/10" I said to camera and drink the water.

" I agree w/ Ashley and I don't taste like maccha favors but I'm gonna say that 3/10" Ash said to camera.

" same that's what I'm gonna say that Ashlee" Lizzy said. Gabby agree with her.