•Chapter 4•

Ethan's Provo:

We went to home from beach with amazing girls. Me and boys sit on the sofa and we were talking about girls.

" I really liked Ashley but she really fun but I should asked her number" I said.

" you should asked her tho but I liked Lizzy bc she's so beautiful and I hope she will be my mine forever" Aaron said with smiles.

" I like gabby bc she looked stunning but I been thinking if she's model or something like that" Jack said with smirk. Oh gosh hahaha Grayson throw the pillow at Jack's face. We laughs.

" I like Ash but she seem nice, so beautiful, and fun. Someday I will be treats her like a princess" Grayson said.

" awee it's such good couples" I said with laugh. Grayson turned to blushed.

" OMG Grayson Bailey Dolan is soooo blushing" Jack said. We laughs.

" Jack, Aaron, Grayson and Ethan why u don't take girls on date like bruhh but y'all won't stop talking about them also I'M RIGHT HERE" Cameron said.( Dolan twins sister). We all looked at her.

" Cameron how you get here? but i thought you going to mall with your friends" Grayson said.

" I was in kitchen but I heard yall talking about girls. Whatever what twin girls name. Also they changed their mind" Cameron said.

" oooohh I just told you about girls name" Grayson said.

" It's Ash and Ashley" Jack, Aaron and I said same time.

" oh yeah I remember that but I should wrote down" Cameron said. I rolled my eyes but my sister went to upstairs.

Charlie's Provo:

my girlfriend Caitlyn and I going to our date today but I told her to wear casual clothes.  I will takes her to karaoke bar . She loves to sing. My sisters got home then went to upstairs. I walked out in my room.

" Twins I need to help please?" I said. They looked at me.

" sure what do u need to help?"  Ash asked me.

" I'm going to date with my girlfriend and I need you be my singer backup please" I said.

" sure we loved to" they said. I smiled.

" thank you so much but I need you to help my clothes and the songs" I said to him.

" okay and Ashlee why u don't pick the song for him then I will pick your clothes is that Okay? " Ashley said. Ash nodded and went to downstairs. Ashley and I goes to my room. She pick white shirt and gray short with white shoes.

" that's awesome outfit and give me high five!" I said. I give high five but she does same. She walked out. I walked in my bathroom then takes my clothes off. I jumps in the shower and wash my body and hair. I just out in the shower then get my clothes, shoes, watches, belt and wallet. Ash enter in my room.

" hey are you ready?" Ash said. I turned around and look at her. Her outfit was on points.

" yeah I'm ready also you look so beautiful sis" I said with smiles. She smiles back.

" Aweee thanks bro" she said. I walked out In the room and we goes to downstairs. Mom and Baylor standing by the door.

" have a fun on date" mom said. I smiled.

" thanks mom" I said with smiles. We toward to the car then get in car. I drive Caitlyn's house. I texted her I said I'm here. Caitlyn come out the house and walking to my car then get in.