Untitled part

Alright you guys. I think we've all established that I'm not going to finish this fan fiction but I think I owe it to you to tell you what was going to happen. First I have to clarify some things with the last chapter I know that there was some people arguing that O2L wasn't dead because a few members were hanging out in Las Vegas a while ago but you're wrong. O2L isn't the boys' friendship it was a collab channel they had because of their friendship and they grew up. Just because O2L is dead doesn't mean the boys' friendship is.

Okay! Now that I've gotten that point across time to reveal the ending to the story that I've known since I started it. Kaitlynn and Jc further their friendship and Kaitlynn falls for him. They don't date but they have strong feelings for eachother but neither or them make a move on it. Kaitlynn and Jc do however share a few passionate kisses. She is made extremely confused when Acacia and Sam begin texting again and she finds herself jealous. Kian becomes annoyed with Ricardo and Kaitlynn's relationship(WHICH WAS JUST A FRIENDSHIP) after some fans make comments on how close they are and it's blown way out of proportion. Kaitlynn also overhear Kian and Andrea fighting and slowly Andrea gets on her bad side. The book ends with Kaitlynn leaving feeling lonely and unwanted, what she had with Jc still on her mind and a hate for the reputation hateful fans have given her because of Ricardo. Sam and Acacia get back together and Kaitlynn returns to her normal life of manning the camera for Sam and Kian.

Xoxo.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Not to get anyone excited but I have been thinking of starting a new fanfiction involving Kaitlynn...... Thoughts?