If This Were Any Longer I'd Be A Dead & Gone

15 more minutes and they were off. I would say it was hilarious and fun and energetic, but it wasn't. Well it was for them.... Mean while I was sitting backstage with a bottle of water. Every time I went to peak through the curtain the woman with a stick up her arse flipped shit! Now I have to sit on my chair and wait for another five million years! It'd only been for an hour but it dealt like fooorrrreeeevvvvveeeerrrr. Especially since I killed my phone battery, I couldn't get my charger because I am an uncultured swine and still have no idea what room we're in. It was done! Or so I thought, music began blasting. I rolled my eyes. Trevor's singing now? Can't they just be done. Jc pushed through the curtain chugging his water bottle. "How long are they gonna be!" I groaned sulking towards him. "I'm not sure but I'm supposed to be in the bathroom, do you know where it is?" He chuckled setting the half full water bottle.

"yeah come on" I say, leading him to the hallway. "You should've been up there" He exclaimed following closely. I turn to him with a cheeky smile "Why did you miss me?"

"Maybe" He grinned. With my right eyebrow raised I sent a hand on my hip looking to him "Oh really?".  He smirked looking down to me(kind of). In the blink of an eye he had wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into a kiss. It wasn't a forceful kiss, just a normal kiss. My eyes popped as I pulled away and gasped before covering my mouth.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Supernatural fans be sure to check out my fanfic!! It's called Forgotten Pages, I just posted it!!! I am going to update more ASAP :D
p.s here's a little snippet of next chapter, its not much but whatever:

If there's one thing I hate it's when people tell me who I am or am not. Boy was I going to prove him wrong!