That'd be Rad

I don't know why i didn't just do it, I mean it wouldn't have meant anything. I would have just been trying to prove a point! So why did I chicken out. God I have no balls! I twisted in the bed onto my other side, I just couldn't seem to let my mind rest. Think think thinking all the time! I wish I would have done it! 

I regret not kissing Ricardo a lot, but like I said it's not because I like him or anything. Because I don't like Ricardo in that type of way. Or anyone else as a matter of fact.

***************************************************************************************************************

The room was still silent but light crept through the curtains. It was the crack of dawn, 4 in the morning. I slowly slid out of the sweat ridden bed to the desk. I quietly sat down on the chair and pulled my legs up crossing them. I should really go back to sleep, but I can't. "Kian." I whisper "Kian!". No reply, he was out cold. 

"Kaitlynn?" Someone whispered across the room "What are you doing up" 

It was Jc.

"I, I don't know... I just can't get back to sleep" I whisper back fumbling with a scab my knee cap. There was a silent pause. "Do you want to go outside and talk?" He whispered slowly pulling the blankets off of him and sitting up(or standing, it was dark so I couldn't see). "Okay" I agreed quietly and followed him outside. It was already warm out, the sky was all sorts of purples and yellows. Jc was wearing nothing but his plaid pajama bottoms. His dark hair was messy and curled. I was wearing an oversized Much Music Tee-Shirt I won at a school dance with a pair of loose pajama shorts. We both sat on the balcony chairs, no words were exchanged for the first five minutes.

"I'm sorry I kissed you." He said quietly. I smile closing my eyes.

"It's fine" I reply "I led you on"

We sat in silence for a while longer. A dog barked in the distant as sprinklers all over the city automatically turned on.

 "No, I shouldn't of been so douchey, It's my fault" 

"If you were being douchey I wouldn't have been as nice to you." I reply looking him dead set in the eyes. "I don't mean to make people think I like them, I just do sometimes. You're a great guy and all I just don't like you that way."

Well that was a shitty response....He sighed then nodded "Its fine, it happens. I'm used to it". Great now I feel bad, I hurt his feelings and he probably feels crappy  about himself or embarrassed. I opened my mouth to talk but couldn't think of anything to say. "But hey..." I stutter in a reassuring voice "I've only known you for a couple of days so I could change". what were you saying!

His eyes had a small gleam in them when he looked back up to me "That'd be rad". I sat there awkwardly, Jc kept looking at me and it made me feel a bit uncomfortable so I got up and said "I'm gonna go catch some more Z's" before disappearing back into the room and under the covers.

Was I giving him false hope? Most likely. Did I mean to? Not one bit. The result may be messy but hopefully I would see him again for a while after Vidcon. He can't like me that much, I'm me! Jc barely knows me so I don't know what this is all about but I most defiantly will not be dating him anytime soon. Hopefully this is just some random school crush. If he did like me a lot more than that I could tell Kian, he'd take care of it! Him taking care of it could potentioly ruin O2L and then Kian would be miserable and my life would be hell. This kids is the perfect example of over thinking.... Or was it...

Am I making things out to be worse than they are? I've really got to stop talking to myself before I go crazy. Unless I am already, I mean just listen to me!! I'm in denial, i think that's what this is...

I closed my eyes and prayed to fall asleep fast so that I couldn't think anymore.

***************************************************************************************************************

Once again I found myself waking up, this time no one was there. I grabbed the clock beside me and read the time. It was 2:47 p.m. What the hell! How did i sleep in for this long and mostly where was everyone! I tore the covers off of my body and jumped out of bed to grab my cell phone. There was a note beside it with my name on it, I unfolded the paper and began reading it.

Dear Kaitlynn,

We went down to the conference room(its 10:30) to do a show, you didn't seem to like it last time so I just decided to let you sleep. We'll be back when it's done.

From Kian.

& THE COOL PEOPLE

I smirk at Sam's semi neat spelling of "& THE COOL PEOPLE". There was an arrow pointing to the back of the page, I flipped it over.

P.S.

We finished the show but you were still sleeping, Sam said he heard you up last night and thinks you might be sick. Call me when you wake up.

Great I've lost out on like 3 quarters of the day. My stomach let out a loud rumble, god I was starving. I unlocked my cell phone and called Kian.

It took a couple rings for him to pick up but when he did, It was not him. Muffled giggles could be heard in the background "Hello, this is Kian" Andrea answered in a mockingly deep voice. I grinned "Hey Kian, I have something I need to talk to you about". Andrea cleared her thought then bellowed " Okay, lay it on me".

"Well I just think that Andrea is cheating on you. I'm like 97% sure of it" I said in a nasally voice, fighting the urge to burst into laughter. "mmmm guurrrlll" Trevor sassed. I laughed "Hey Andrea, where are you guys?".

"uuuuuggghhhhhh, where are we?" Andrea paused "We're at the park by the beach, I'll come pick you up it's pretty far." She said joyously.

"Okay?"

"Okay."

"THE FAULT IN OUR STARS" Connor hollered before Andrea ended the call. I giggle on my way to the bathroom. I pull on a pastel tie die skater dress and my vans. Once I was dressed I pulled my hair into a ponytail with a denim bow and did my makeup. The door opened, I swiftly grabbed my small clutch purse and sweater then left with Andrea.

A/N
I am amazingly good at procrastination. Its not that I get to lazy to write chapters I'm just amazed by the success of this story and actually kind of scared that its going to be a fan fiction that starts out good but ends horridly.

-Aly Xx.