Amaze Balls

The first store we went ink was a little boutique called DOT. It had the cutest clothes I had ever seen in my life. Not just cute clothes but when you look at them you actually want to say 'awwwww'. I only got a cute flowy top with a unicorn on it from there. The next store was simply called Daynas clothing store. The boys got some shirts from there, not much. We only went to four more after that, a shoe store, two more clothing stores and a candy store. The shoe store was really small and crowded but I really liked the shoes there. I only got a pair of black heels with a sparkly bow on the heel. The only other piece of clothing that I had boughten was a purple peplum skirt.

The Candy Factory was filled with all sorts of gadgets, like magnets, keychains, little stuffed animals, old fashioned sodas, posters and of course candy. We weren't there for long because it was already quarter to 2 when we left the previous clothing store. The Candy Factory had a huge deal on so we were racing around the place like there was a leprechaun chasing us! The deal was that for $7 they would give you a huge brown paper bag and everything you fit inside it you could have for that price! It was amaze balls!!!

My bag was practically spilling with candy, I think I grabbed like 3 jawbreakers, but that's not the point. Anyways, all of us had boughten a paper bag and overfilled it with candy. It was all good until it was 1:55 and we had to run back to the hotel in time for Our 2nd Life's panel greet. We just made it by running and pushing through a few, very small amount, of innocent people on our way. Sounds fortunate doesn't it? Well it wasn't.

As soon as we burst through those doors girls came left to right at us (mainly the boys of course). You couldn't hear anything but 'Oh my god' s and 'I love you' s, we all just shrugged it off and waited for security to calm them down enough so that we could get backstage. But then an unfortunate group of girls got a bit too grabby. I don't think I've ever heard a boy scream so highly! After that all the girls backed away and fast.

"Oh shit! Connor, you okay!" Jc struggled to say without laughing. Kian was cringing with a large smirk. Is that even possible?

We rushed backstage. Connor stood straighter. "O2L you need to be onstage now." A woman in black say firmly. "Let's do this!" Ricky cheered wiggling his bum. "I'm so excited!" Andrea exclaimed, her voice raising octaves as she neared the end of the sentence. "Good luck you guys! Have fun!" I cheered high fiving them as they went onstage. "it'd be more fun with you." Jc oo'd biting his lip before running onstage. I began to viciously blush. I don't like Jc or anything but damn! He sure knows how to get me fluttering. Don't go saying 'Oh this is just another once of those cliché I say I don't like him but I really do type things' because its not. I seriously have no feeling for Jc, but I'm not sure he feels the same about me...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi you guys! This chapter is shorter but in order to update faster the chapters need to be shorter ha ha, I hope you guys are okay with this :3 oh and I've been trying to find someone to maybe make a trailer for this story(I'm an uncultured swine when it comes to that kind of stuff), if you guys know anyone who is willing to make one please tell me!!!