Freedom of Speech

"Oh shit, sorry" Jc said scratching the back of his head. I looked at him then away blushing out of awkward embarrassment "No it's my fault, I led you on" That was very true but I just wanted to flirt and I didn't think he'd do that! "Ugh, the bathroom's down the hall to your left." I say before quickly walking back to backstage. Ricardo was sitting on the chair I had been sitting on, He looked to me and smirked "What took ya do long, were Jc and you having a steamy make out session" He joked. "What, no! Why?" I asked cautiously looking him up and down as I sat down on the stool across from him. He laughed "I'm just kidding, I know you're not that type of girl".
"What do you mean by that type of girl?" I questioned with a sassy undertone. "You're just not the type of girl to make out with someone you just met like three days ago." He said looking to the door way leading to the hallway to the bathroom.
"So I'm a prude?"
"No of course not, you're just cautious" He said with a commercial ready smile. Jc came through the door way and soon disappeared through the curtain onto the stage. Ricardo got up from the chair leaving towards the bathroom "duty calls" He chuckled.

I can't believe Jc kissed me and for a moment, I kissed back. Take that Ricardo! Well I guess I didn't really kiss him..... he kissed me..... Jeez, well I guess I'm not right but I will prove you wrong. If there's one thing I hate it's when people tell me who I am or am not. Boy was I going to prove him wrong! The problem was how.... My mind was like times square right now!

Does Jc like me? I am so confused right now, what do I even say to him! Am I being punk'd? A really hot guy who's like 5 years older than you does not just kiss you! Wait..... Is that illegal? My breathing began to pick up slightly. Okay calm down, no don't! What if Kian finds out! Or even worse the fans. God why did he have to kiss me? What did I do to deserve this. Maybe i'm freaking out over nothing, that's usually how it is. Something bad happens and you totally freak out more than needed and something bad happens. I'll just pretend it never happened. Kian won't find out and everything will be fine.

My thoughts were interrupted by a sweaty bunch of boys jogging off the stage. Andrea followed, they began joking and laughing about what happened onstage. Once Ricardo made it back from the bathroom we all went back to the messy room. " Can we go to K1 Speed!" I ask eager to leave and do something fun. "Katy Lynn we're all tired, Can we just go tomorrow?" Kian asked, his voice muffled by the pillow he was smothering with his face. They were all laid out on the beds exhausted. "Well, will someone at least drive me to get coffee?" I ask grabbing my purse. There was a silence, Ricardo stood up grabbing his rental's keys  I smile at him. "I'll take you" he said. "Okay, thanks. Anybody want anything?" I ask pulling my shoes on, they all shake their heads. The walk through the halls was quiet and quick.

"I remember seeing a coffee shop not to far from here earlier." Ricardo said backing out of the narrow parking spot. I sat there in silence, what happened earlier playing in my head like a movie on repeat. "Are you okay?" He asks keeping his eyes on the road. "Yeah just... What did you mean earlier by cautious?" I ask looking at him. He chuckles turning down the music a bit "Why do you ask?"

"No reason I just want to know why you're so sure that I'm careful or whatever when we've only known each other for three days. For all you know I could be a red easy target button!" I said with a hmph. Ricardo laughed and parked the car infront of a Second Cup and says "Because Katelynn you are, it's kind of obvious by what type of person you are, you just have that kind of a personality.".

"And who made you the almighty person teller?" I hissed obviously getting a little peeved off at the fact that he thought he could just tell what kind of a person i was based on my personality! "No one did, calm down! I was just saying that you're a sweet innocent girl who wouldn't makeout with a guy she just met and I know that for the very fact that there are so many girls around the world  exactly the same as you." He laughed undoing his seatbelt and taking out the keys. I furrowed my eyebrows at him angrily, I was so frustrated with him right now. The need to be right in this very moment was so strong. I opened my mouth but  no words came out, just stutters. "Well what if I did makeout with someone I just met?" I ask raising my eyebrow at him. "Are you saying you did?" He exclaimed. 

"No, but what if I did."

He grinned getting out of the car "I would have to see it to believe it". I got out of the car following him in. I bought a hazelnut macciato and he got a normal coffee and a box of donut holes. We climbed back into the car, I was still as frustrated as before. I turned setting the timbits on the seat behind him. I inhaled sharply leaning in towards him quickly then back to my seat. I repeated that twice before he started the car and drove us back to the hotel. I was trying to prove to him that I could kiss someone who I just met but I obviously did not have the balls! I'll just do it when we were at the hotel. Music blared from the speakers, Ricardo mouthed the words to pretty much every song. 

The ride back to the hotel seemed to take forever. I was going to do it. I couldn't have him tell me who and who I wasn't! It's not like it'll mean anything. If anything he'll just push me off! Hey, maybe he'll even kiss back. Oh god there was the hotel. Ricardo slowed to a stop in the parking spot and turned to grab the box of goodies.  I unbuckled my seatbelt and rotating my body to face him. He turned unclasping his seatbelt and looked at me. DO IT GOD DAMMIT. My my was screaming at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked cocking his head slightly to the side. " I ugh, I was gonna grab those for you but you got them first!" I laughed nervously. "Okay" I he said "I hope you weren't bothered with what I said.".

"No, perfectly fine. Freedom of speech right?" I growled behind gritted teeth as I got out of the car.