Stuffed up

The rules ran through my head as I attempted to remember them. Kian had been very specific on what he didn't want me doing, most of the rules I saw coming. Acacia said it was stupid that I had rules when I phoned her earlier, but then she soon changed her mind saying that they were defiantly necessary. When I asked why she said, and I quote, 'Your a petite 15 year old with a tight ass and a great style who's spending a week at vidcon where the hottest youtubers will be. Not to mention sharing a room with 7 hot boys, you need rules.'. Since then I've been packing up my clothes and running them through my head over and over again.

No changing in the same room, No talking to strangers, No flirting, No sleeping in the same bed as them(I either have to sleep on a cot or with Kian and Sam), No kissing, No wandering off, No contact for longer than 30 seconds and the rule he stressed the most out of them all absolutely, positively NO being in a room alone with a boy with a closed door(other than him and Sam). The door has to be open. I get that Kian wants me to be safe and everything but seriously?! I'll respect his rules but if Jack and Finn are there, I'm going to jump them. I get a girl boner from them, hardcore. A giggle escaped my pale lips as I checked through all of my stuff. My white polka dotted purple lulu lemon suitcase was over flowing with my stuff. I had packed my toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, some jewelry, 3 pairs of shorts, a pair of skinny jeans, a skirt, a pair if yoga pants, a dress, 4 shirts, 2 tank tops, 3 overlays, 1 bandeau top, 2 sweaters, ponytails, my makeup, bobby pins, perfume, lotion, deodorant, tights, socks, chargers, 2 bikinis and 3 different pairs of shoes. It was packed, with the advantage of not getting my period while there because I had just finished getting it the other day(sorry not sorry)!!

I sighed fixing my ruffled tank top and putting on my deep blue toms. The cushion to my window seat sank under my weight as I leaned on it "Mom!!" bellowed out my open window down to the garden below. She looked up using her hand to shade the light from her eyes "Yes sweetie?". "Where's Kian?" I yelled back, her reply was short "Sams, packing.". I got up slumping over to my vanity and checking my iPhone for messages I got three. I tapped the first one.

Andweaah

Can't wait 2 see you kitkat!!! I heard you were coming, bring your bikini it gets hot here :P

Sam

Tell Kian to check his phone, he's not answering.

Sam

Nvm thx

I rolled my eyes, I was so bored but Acacia was working today so I couldn't hang out with her. It was to hot out and do anything... I might as well just stay in and relax while I have the chance! I tossed my bag to the ground changing into a pair of pink boxer shorts topped with my bandeau top and a white crocheted see through overlay. My feet pattered against the tile floor to the living room, the x-box dinged when I turned it on. I threw myself onto the recliner bringing up Netflix and selecting Skins, a British tv show that I love oh so much. I sat there for the whole afternoon and later, it was about 8:30 when Kian came home. He had a frozen yogurt in his hand, my jaw dropped. "Where's mine?!" He chuckle pulling his hand out from behind him, there was another with sprinkles on it "I thought you'd say that.". I grinned at him "Thanks, so what did you do at Sams?" The yogurt gave me the chills when I took it from him, he sat on the couch beside me. "Just helped him pack then we played video games, why?" He said raising his eyebrow. I felt my cheeks flush slightly, I may have a little crush on Sam. I wouldn't date him I just have a tiny crush on him. " I was just wondering... What was he doing today?" I pondered licking the ice cream off of my spoon. Kian laughed shaking his head "He was looking through your Facebook page and singing Can't Stand It" He teased, I pushed him. " Shut up!" I whined "Your so mean!"

"I knew you liked him!!" He howled. " I don't." I spat. Kian shook his head turning his attention to the TV, A character named Effie had tooken off her dress, and the guy Sid was trying not to look at her. "What the hell are you watching, porn?" He questioned "No, skins." I answered bluntly. He got up, and threw his cup in the garbage. "I think it's about time we get to bed"

"What time does the bus leave?" I asked. "5:30 so we have to be up around 4:30" he yawned. "You've got to be kidding me" I stated. "No, I'm not so go to bed." He ended making his way up the stairs. "Uuuuuggggghhhhhhhhh!" I groaned shutting off the T.V. And going up to my room. I plugged my phone into the doc station so it would be charged taking off the white crocheted top I was wearing. I crawled under the fresh sheets of my bed shivering at their brisk chill. Minutes passed and I still laid there awake, I was excited for tomorrow. I began to doze when a sudden thought brought me back to a conscious state. What am I gonna wear!

I may be acting a little dramatic but first impressions are everything, wear a little to much clothing you could be seen as insecure and needy, a little to less you could be seen as a slut and attention whore. Like I said earlier, first impressions are everything! I jumped out of the bed glancing at my clock, it was only 10. This would be easy, I just need to pick and an outfit! This will take no longer than 5 minutes, unless they're as hot as Acacia says...... Oh god....