Siamese fightin fuish

The floor was moist but jagged so that people didn't slip and fall killing themselves, I set my shorts and shirt in Andreas bright Victoria Secret pink beach bag along with my bandana and wallet. We all stood there until Jc broke the silence "Shall we boys". Andrea pulled her hair up into a messy bun, stepping into the pool and jumping back "Holy fuck that's effing cold!" she yelped. A middle aged woman scowled shooing her kids away from Andrea, I laughed following her into the water until it was just under my hips on the top of my thighs, she was right! The water was really cold, that may be because the lobby was hot and smoggy but it was still cold!

"It is cold" I laughed. "I'll be the judge of that" Kian threw his off shirt jumping into the pool. Kian swam over to Andrea and pulled her under water, her scream instantly cut off as she disappeared. "Cannon ball!!!!" Trevor shouted as he jumped off the diving board, his body splashing against the water as he entered it. The water had splashed Kian and Andrea who were farther into the water than me, I laughed their fussing about wet hair. Connor dove it gracefully. I raised my eyebrows impressed by the form of his dive. I watched as Ricardo just ran in as ungraceful as possible. Jc laughed at Trevor and Ricky, they were wrestling eachother. "Get out of the way!" He bellowed down to them. I found myself looking up at Jc, but not at Jc in general. I couldn't help but look at his abs!

He was really fit, his arm muscles were nice and toned, he had good abs, nice hair! I scanned up him and stopped at his face, he saw me and winked to me before doing a front flip into the water. I blushed, Ricardo nudged me "ooooooh" He teased. "Shut up" I chortled splashing him with water, his eyebrows rose and he grabbed me by the waist dragging me deeper into the water. "Ricardo no! No! It's Cold! Please Ricardo no!" I begged wrapping my arms around him tightly. My laugh almost masking my words Ricardos grip loosened on me. I looked up to find Kian glaring at us, yet again! Andrea shushed him trying her best to calm Kian down, he eventually responded relaxing his muscles. Ricardo turned to set me down when Jc jumped on him knocking us both down, water rushed up my nose swirling in my nostrils. As fast as I was pushed down I was pulled up, sneezes assaulted me in groups of 12. "Pull yourself together woman!" Connor said sternly shaking me by the shoulders, eventually they slowed to 1 or 2 then to nothing.

"My nostrils are on fire!" I exclaimed, "Her nostrils are on fiiirreee! Her nostrils are on firrrreeeee! They're breathing out fire! Her nostrils are on firrreeee!" Trevor sang to the tune of Alicia Keys. We all laughed Ricky floated over to us on his back. Andrea dunked Kians head under the water siting on his neck, he stood up. "On guard!" Said Andrea , Sam chuckled "Is that a threat?".Andrea puffed up her chest and deepened her voice "It can be". "Alright then." Jc mocked Andrea, puffing out his chest and deepening his voice like she did. "Sam!" I called, waving for him. He shot over knowing what I was going to say disappearing underwater. Sams head popped inbetween my legs as he began to lift me, Ricardo helped me keep balance as Sam stood up. "Bring it!" I threatened Andrea.

"It will be brought!" She said pushing my shoulder, I shrieked rebalancing my self. I latched onto her arms tightly as we began wrestling, arms broke ours apart. It was Jc trying to get on Connor but fell off, Andrea let out a relatively evil laugh pushing me off. This time I blew air out of my nose so that water wouldn't fly up it, got up laughing. "No one knocks me down!" Andrea boasted proudly. "Sam get on me" I said brightly, he swam behind my jumping onto my back and climbing into my shoulders. "Ow! My hair,my hair! Watch the hair!" I screeched, "oops sorry!" He replied pushing my hair out of the way.

"Sam your horrible at this!" Kian chuckled. "He's better than you would be!" Ricky remarked. Kian raised his eyebrow "Oh really?" He carefully let Andrea off of his shoulders. Jc jumped over "Here get on me". Kian raised his leg climbing up Jc, as soon as he got up Jc plugged his nose, closed his eyes and fell backwards. I looked up to Sam "Your ass is bony."

"That's just his penis" Trevor interjected, I burst out laughing. I was laughing so hard I began to cry, my sides ached so bad. Obviously Sam had gotten off of me when I began bending over to laugh and clutch stomach. "Oh my god it hurts!" I cried, laughter rolling through my body. Sure Connor, Ricky, Andrea and Sam had laughed but they didn't find it as funny as us. "What's so funny" Kian and Jc echo over and over again. I laughed recovering from my laughig fit "Yo Andrea, come to the hot tub with me.". Her face turned into a pouty look. I rolled my eyes " Love you to !" I spat sarcastically.

"I'll go with you!" Trevor interjected

"Ok!" I yipped a little to perky he smiled. Eventually, like I thought, they all gradually came to the hot tub with me and Trevor. First Ricardo then Sam and Ricky, then Jc the Connor and Andrea. I knew they would come!