Cool Nerds

My eyelids drooped lazily as I tried to keep awake. I was exhausted and all we were doing was sitting at the hotel, I don't have a problem with sitting at the hotel but we could atleast watch a movie! My eyes grazed the room Kian and Andrea were sitting In the chair talking and laughing, Ricardo and Sam were having a quite funny argument about who's camera was the best when I jumped in "Sam's clearly got the better camera, the Canon EOS Rebel T2i is a definite win compared to the EOS 60D!" Ricardo raised his eyebrow clearing his throat "The EOS 60D has 3" inch vari angle LCD with RAW and JPEG simultanious recordings." I laughed wittingly reply "The EOS Rebel T2i  has a 18MP CMOS sensor, high ISO with full HD movie features including 3 interchangable lenses including fisheye, Macro and Teleconverter." Ricardo cocked his head to the left smiling, I began to blush a little. Connor snapped his finger in 'Z' formation sassily "Dat's whatchu get!" everyone laughed. Kian rolled his eyes "Your such a nerd he retorted".

Ricardo sat beside me on the bed smirking "Then she's the coolest nerd I know". Ricky snaked his head up from his phone looking to Ricardo, calling him a pedophile before looking down back at his phone. Ricardo threw a pillow at him, everyone laughed, but of course Kian. Surprise, surprise! He was glaring at Ricardo and me, clearly I wasn't the only one who noticed. Jc waved his hand in Kians face "Whoa bro, calm down. You look like your murder Ricardo!" Jc boomed putting his phone in his pocket. "It's not like Ricardo's gonna molest her. He's got Ryan Seacrest for that." Sam bubbled, Ricardos eyes widened "Why the hell do you guys always pick on me! It's always Ryan Seacrest, Ryan Seacrest!" Ricardo mocked obviously a little annoyed with Sams comment. Trevor let out an unnessicarily loud longing sigh "I wanna do something!" He whined.

"But I'm tired.." I argued. "Well then lets go down to the pool, we can all relax in the hot tub, chill out and watch the sun set through the giant window!" Andrea exclaimed, Kian was tracing his fingers up and down her thigh. "What about lunch?" Connor pointed out rubbing his stomach, " Theres a diner at the pool area. " Andrea replied grabbing her bag. "I guess we're going swimming!" I said getting up. I swung my knee over Ricardio when I lost my balance and kind of fell on him. He caught me before I went to slip off of him pulling me back up so I was up straight sitting on his lap. Kian got up grabbing my arm and dragging me to the kitchen area "What?" I pushed his arm off me, " Stop it!" He spat. " Your flirting with them all!" He barked almost a little to loud, "No I'm not" I cried. His face was cold, I barely see Kian mad and I don't understand why he was so mad about this. Kian being mad at me really upset me actually, Kian and I are really close. We tell eachother everything.

It may sound weird but by everything, I mean everything. I still remember when Kian told me he lost his virginity! When I was around 13 our parents went to take care of our grandma for a day or two and I got my first period, I was freaking out. I didn't know what to do, but Kian eventually knew something was up when I was sitting in the bathroom for about 3 hours. At first he was a little awkward about it but then he assured me I was fine and actually walked the whole 15 blocks to the store and back. To see him now looking so angrily at me- pissed me off. If we're so close why can't he just trust me! I'm having mixed emotions about this so bare with me!

 "Whatever, lets go." He ordered. Andrea stepped out of the bathroom in an all black bikini and with sundress chuckling"Don't listen to Kian, just do whatever- and whoever" She winked "You want". I rolled my eyes "No I can't, He'll know and get mad" I told her. She twirled my curls around her finger "I'll handle that sis" She said walking away. Confusion waved over me, who the fuck does she think I'll be doing?!?! Thats what I wanna know! Someone let out a loud laugh from the other room, I looked in the mirror to see my bikini fitting perfectly. The light blue bottoms snug on my butt showing just enough so I look hot but not slutty and the pastel pink and light blue floral twited bandeu top gave my fair sized breasts a little oomf(Pushed them slightly up and together). Just incase there were perverts in the hallway I put my shorts back on and buttoned my shirt up.

All of the boys had their shorts on and were ready to go "Are we all ready?" Sam questioned, everyone agreed. The hallways were silent, our voices bounced off the walls echoing. Andrea was on Kians back, I puckered my lip sniffling " I want a piggy back ride". Sam stopped bending over "Get on!". A smile spread across my face widely "Yay!", I jumped onto his back. He began running towards the pool door, I snatched his hat off his head setting it on mine.

The anger I had for Kian still bubbled my stomach, Andrea was right. I can do whatever I want and I plan on doing exactly that!