Useful

"Katy lynn, wake up" Kian chimed shaking me softly, I rubbed my eyes sitting up and turning on my my black lamp so we could see. Kian was wearing pajama pants without a shirt, his hair was fluffed up from bed. "Thanks for waking me up bro." I croaked.

"No prob" He said walking out of my room, he scratched his butt as he turned to his room. "Get ready then I'll make some eggs!!" Kian shouted to me, I sat up swinging my legs over the ledge. The cold radiating from the hardwood floor, shivering as my arm muscles stretched out. I flipped on my light switch wincing at the brightness, my eyes blurred. Myself as a human was not made to wake up at this time, I should've went to bed earlier! It's times like this I wish I could have Acacias sleeping pattern, stay up all night and survive a day perky as hell on two hour of sleep. I was up all night picking an outfit, at the moment it seemed like a great Idea to stay up all night picking out an outfit so I can look good when I meet them but now it's deeply regretted it, maybe a hot shower will perk me up. I pressed play on a playlist titles 'Happy :)' that was full of songs that put me in a good mood. Swiftly I slipped in the shower humming along to the music, I quickly shaved and washed my hair then got out. For some reason today the house was really cold! Maybe mom forgot to turn off the air conditioner last night, it's possible.

I blow dried my hair before getting dressed in my stressed jean shorts and a ruby red button up top. To complete my look I curled my hair then put a red bandana tying it on the top of my head like P!nk in her music video for Raise Your Glass. I know that because I'm stupid and downloaded the music video for it by accident. Not my finest moment. The shower had brought a little boost of energy, not a lot, but a little. I had just finished my makeup when Kian called out to me "Kaitlynn, come eat then we're leaving, You've got 5 minutes!" I jumped up grabbing my bag and purse(which contained my iPad, phone and other things), running downstairs setting my stuff down beside Kians and sitting at the countertop. "Why did we have to wake up so early?" I whined

"You don't have to come" he said fixing his hair as he set the frying pan into the sink mumbling to himself what sounded like 'I really gotta poo' "What'd you say?" I choked "Because you can go to the bathroom, you don't have to-" He cut me off

"What do you mean?"

"You said you really gotta poo..." I exclaimed, he turned back to me.

"ugh, yeah. Sure." He puzzled.

"C'mon lets get to the Bus station" he finished grabbing his bags. I set my plate in the sink yawning and followed Kian to his car setting my bags in the trunk.

Kian was wearing a tank top with tribal pattern on it, dark fitted jeans and blue toms. His high tall quiff skimming the roof of his car as he got into the drivers seat. The bus station was empty so going through security was flash and soon after that I discovered that the bus was almost as empty as the station. The only other people on here was a young couple(probably newlyweds), a group of girls a couple years older than me, an elderly couple, a male dressed in a suit and Sam who was passed out cold already in the seat behind ours. It was agreed that Kian sit near the window on the way there and I sit near it on the way back. The group of girls burst into giggles looking back at Kian, Sam and I-scratch that, Kian. They played with their hair pushing out their busty chests and waving at him. Of course Kian being Kian he waved back smiling, if Andrea saw that she'd totally flip! Andrea's Kians girlfriend, Kian didn't notice but he was clearly leading group of girls on. They'd glare at me everytime he spoke to me which was pretty wierd considering we're brother and sister. "Kaitlynn, are you listening to me? Take a nap, you look exhausted and I don't want you to get sick" Kians voice soothed snapping me out of my daze, I looked at him, he was worried.

"Okay but wake me up before we land." I responded,

"I will" His voice was promising. Then I fell, deeply into a untouched sleep.