Awkward Pt.1

I began to blush, it  wasn't because of embarrassment but oddly because of pure flattery. Quit blushing you weirdo, he pretty much just said you boobs are nice. You should be creeped out for fuck sakes! 

My walk turned to a light jog down the hall. I caught up to them just in time to enter the cold elevator, Kian was running over what he was doing in his video to Andrea. Her perfect white smile shone brightly as she clung to his every word, I love watching them. They were so innocent and in love, everytime they talk they are sure not to interupt one another. Even when Andrea would ramble on and on about the most irrelevant things Kian would listen to her. I let out a sigh, Ricardo nudged me with his elbow. I looked up at him smiling queasily, he smirked shaking his head. My thoughts began to wander into the random, A place in my brain for the wierd stuff. The stuff Acacia puts in my head.....

"I just realized all you guys have a nickname but Trevor and Ricardo" I exclaimed laughing. "I guess Trevors is just Trev really." Connor puzzled looking to the rest. "There's nothing else to really call him other than Trevor and Moron!" Ricky said laughing at his pun, everyone echoed. Trevor rolled his eyes chuckling. " Well then Ricardo doesn't have one!" I jeered looking up to him. "Yeah he does" Jc said, I looked to him confused. "What?" I asked Jc.

"Ryan Seacrest" was his reply before bursting into laughter along with the rest. "Seriously? Again with the Ryan Seacrest jokes I- Do I look like Ryan Seacrest to you?!" Ricardo interrupted smiling slightly annoyed. I let out a laugh, the elevator doors slid open. Jc's arm lifted over the everyone as it rested around me pulling me closer. Kian looked over to us and grimaced "Hey Kaitlynn"

"What?" I shrugged Jc'S arm off of me walking over to Kian. He chuckled whispering into my ear, my eyes widened. I nodded to his request, promisculiously I tip toed up behind Sam looking back at Kian. He nodded videoing with his cell phone. I gripped the sides of his pants tightly pulling, but instead of his pants falling down i had pulled him down. I slipped banging my head on the floor the smoothly standing up as soon as i could. "What the h-" Sam was cut off by everyone laughing, I casually shuffled behind Ricardo. The need to smack myself in the face was set aside my already throbbing face. 

My head dropped hitting Ricardos back, he laughed reaching his arm and pulling me beside him. My face was flushed red, he rubbed my shoulder chuckling. I kept my face hidding in Ricacardos' side, so far almost everything thats happened to me within the last couple of days has been embarrassing or awkward. I wish Acacia were here, I miss her. Even though it's been like a day, we spend almost every waking moment together. It's her fault for not coming, well not really but I can blame her.

 A/N It may be short but it is a 2 part chapter thing, so therefore....*drumroll* TWO WINNERS!!!! 

The first winner is....... cupcakes133 because it happens to the best of us! I've done that so many times!!! 

I love seeing your guys' kiks, sorry if I don't respond right away!! Also I didn't notice how many there would be! I'd like to apologise and say there's no excuses for my late updating. I've just had a bad case of writers block :C 

Which brings us to the daily question, What is something you want to/ did achieve or do before school starts again*crawls in corner and cries at that thought*?

May the odds be ever in your favor.