Some sweet dream.

My chewing slowed as I began to feel myself drift away again. "Oh my god, yes! I've wanted to see that movie! Isn't that the one you were talking about the other day babe?" Andrea exclaimed excitedly, They were talking about going to see Spring Breakers at the cinema. "Yeah It is!" Kian perked, I yawned closing my eyes. He nudged me "You getting tired?", I snickered setting down the kebab I had been munching on replying to him "Yeah I am... The hot tub got me all relaxed.". He gave me some what of a sympathetic look "Well you can stay here if your that tired, I'll take you and Acacia to see spring breakers back home.". I smiled softly "Promise?", he chuckled "I promise". Ricky threw his plate on the tray "Is everyone done eating?" he asked, everyone nodded throwing their plates on top of his. "We'd better get going, the movie starts soon" Trevor informed. Ricky grimaced sucking air through his clenched teeth "Yeah.............." He carried on for what seemed like a mile "Your not old enough to see it Trev, sorry!".

Everyone looked away awkwardly fiddling with random stuff like their thumbs, clothes, phones or utensils. "Oh, that's okay, I just stay......" Trevor trailed off. I threw a pea at him from Ricardos stir fry, he looked over to me "Don't worry, I'm not going either. I've heard it sucks anyway." I reassured him. I smiled a little bit. A deep awkward silence fell upon us, about 2 minutes had passed when Andrea finally broke the silence. "We'd better get going!" Her voice was surprisingly perky! Once they all got their stuff on, Kian squeezed Trevors shoulders "Atleast I have someone I can trust to not make a move on my sister!". The rest laughed at what I assumed as an inside joke.

Trevor shook Kians hand off him murmuring "Shut up...", they laughed as they began leaving for the door. Ricky turned his head to us "Keep calm Trevy boy", Andrea laughed shutting the door behind them. It was obvious that everyone treated Trevor differently because he was younger and he noticed. "What was that about?" I asked, Trevor turned to me his face turning red of embarrassment "Nothing." he spat breezing out of the room. I watched Trevor though the glass door as he disappeared into the hallway, "I'd better get back to the room." I said to myself throwing out the garbage. There weren't anymore towels at the towel rack so I was forced to go in my itty bitty bandeu bikini, all alone, with nobody to save me from an old rapist pedophile guy. Fuck. The blood drained from my face, what am I going to do!

Okay calm down. Deep breaths. I inhaled slowly when a thought came to mind that almost made me pass out. I don't know which room we're in and I don't have a key. Think Kaitlynn think! Okay....... I got it! I'll just phone Kian and ask him! I began searching frantically for my phone, wait. Andrea has it! "Fuck!" I cursed under my breath. If only I had just grabbed my own bag! There's got too be something... I'll just ask the front desk worker! But what about my bikini... I looked around, nothing. Great!

I slowly snuck into the hallway constantly looking over my shoulder, not coming in eye contact with anyone. I tapped lightly on the cold golden bell, I petite women came from the back "Hello welcome to The Hilton hotel how may I help you?" she said through a suger sweet smile. I shivered leaning on the counter "I was wondering which hotel room Kian Lawely, Sam Pottorf, Connor Franta, Ricardo Ordieres, Jc Caylen and Trevor Moran are staying in?", her smile dropped instantly. "That is private information, I am not able to give you. Sorry, goodbye" She assurted. "But I need to get to that room!I'm Kian's sister!!" I begged, she showed no pity "You and 30 other girls now leave before I call security." The lady threatened. "But I am his sister!" I argued, "Look miss I'll need some sort of legal proof before I can give you the room number" she sighed.

My face lit up "For sure, I'll just show you my.. student ID....... Which I left in Andreas bag, dammit!" I groaned. "You need to leave now." She sneered. I was almost in tears as I began trying to reason with her  "But you have to give me that room number or else something bad might happen! I might get kidnapped, you wouldn't want to be the reason someone got kidnapped now would you?" She lifted her walky talky to her mouth pressing the the button "Hello, can I get security down on the main-" She began before I cut her off "NO! I'm leaving right now!! Sorry to bother you, theres no reason to call security.". She looked me up and down then sighed shaking her head "Sorry false alarm security is not needed.". She set the walky talky down nodding me off. I turned heading towards the elevator.