Exotic Dancers

We pulled up to the park, it was cute and secluded behind a cove of trees. The sun shone brightly on us, the heat felt like a warm hug. Andrea grabbed my hand and we skipped to the boys laughing "What'd we miss" She asked sitting down beside Kian. "Oh nothing much you know, Trevor got stuck in the baby swing!" Tears were rolling down Connor's eyes from laughter.

"What!" I exclaimed raising my eyebrows. My eyes shot to Trevor "You got stuck in the baby swing!". He turned bright red and nodded laughing "I just got out". He tenderly pulled up his shorts showing me the bright swollen red lines that wrapped around his thigh. I laughed in a pitiful tone " How much does it hurt? " I asked running my fingers over the lines.

"Not as much as it did when I was in the swing, but I'll be good" He chuckled. Our laughter settled gradually to dull small talk. I took a deep breath in "Last one to the swing is a ratchet hoe!" I yelled and jumped up running to the swing set. They followed behind me and can I just say that Connor is a super fast runner!

I jumped onto a swing putting a bit of my dress between my legs so it didn't blow up revealing my unmentionables. "Push me?" I asked cocking my head to the side to look at Sam. "Why not" He said walking behind me. The rest were playing grounders on the play structure. Sam's hands pushed firmly on the pit of my back. Slowly I got higher and higher, closer to the clouds. I screamed when Sam ran underneath me "Sam! Be careful I almost kicked you in the face! Jesus!" My heart had skipped a beat. He laughed "Well you didn't, did you?". My feet skid on the ground as a slow to a halt "Well I could've very well broke your nose"

Sam grabbed the chains to my swing leaning to me "I don't think you could've" a goofy smile was settled on his face. I rolled my eyes grinning."I could so do this as a say job!". Sam stood up straight letting go of the chains.

We both turned our heads to look at Connor, Jc and Trevor. They were standing on those pole things with a circle on the bottom with their shirts pulled through the top like a bikini top. "Did you just say you could be a stripper?" I ask Jc jumping off the swing and skipping over to them.

"The proper term is Exotic Dancer" He said with a wink then twirling around the pole. I let out a loud laugh "Whatever helps you sleep at night".

I leaned up against Kian letting out a loud prolonging sigh "I don't want to go home tomorrow". He looked down at me fixing my bow "Unless you can pay the Hotel fee for another week we're leaving tomorrow. The hotel said we had to be gone by 10". I pursed my lips in defeat. "What are we going to do tonight?".

" Well Kaity Lynn there's a 21 and under club a lot of youtubers are going to once everyone's shows are finished to celebrate Vidcon. We were thinking of going." He replied watching Andrea. "All age club? Never heard of one" I replied fiddling with the hem of my dress. "Its a club without alcohol" He clarified.

"We should go, it sounds like fun" I said, excitement flowing throughout my body. This was going to be fun!