SEVEN

Finnick stopped his movements in the water and looked into a direction, the other two women followed his actions

Finnick stopped his movements in the water and looked into a direction, the other two women followed his actions. Katniss loaded her bow, Finnick picked up his trident and Grace placed two knives into her hands. 

"What?" 

"Monkeys, Seriously?", Grace scoffed. 

"Peeta." Katniss mumbled. "Yeah?" "Walk over here slowly." 

One of the monkeys growled at him, he backing away. More of them came and growled. "Get to the beach." Katniss tried running way to the beach, but more of them jumped in the way. She directed her weapon at them. 

The monkeys started attacking. The four of them defended themselves, keeping an eye out for each other. Grace was the weakest at this fight, cause her weapons were small. She could only win in a close combat or throw exactly into their heads. One of the monkeys jumped on her, she stabbing it and pushing it off her. 

This continued for a bit of time, but they were getting exhausted. Suddenly a monkey came out of nowhere and surprised her, directly slashing her arm, leaving a large scratch. She screamed, causing Finnick to turn his head into her direction, quickly head to her and stab the monkey that laid on the woman. Both turned to Katniss, who was held underwater from one. Peeta stabbed it, helping Katniss up. 

"We gotta get to the beach!" They started running into the direction of the beach, the monkeys following close. Suddenly Peeta fell on the ground, then someone came out of a bush and jumped at the monkey, saving him. 

"Who is that?" "A Morphling. Help me get her!" Katniss and Peeta both dragged the body away, while Finnick and Grace continued fighting. 

"We can't keep up like this forever!" 

"You're right, go!" 

Finnick grabbed her hand and dragged her to the beach, running like Flash. The monkeys were so close that he needed to jump. He landed on the sand with Grace on top of him, blush all over their faces. She rolled off him and got back into a fight position, but the monkeys didn't dare to step on the sand. "We're save here." They turned to the others in the water. Then a cannon fired.

~~~

The four watched as the body got picked up by the hover ship.  "She sacrificed herself for me and I don't even know her name." 

"You think she sacrificed herself?" 

"Looked like it." 

Grace sat down on the sand and took of her vest, throwing it on the ground. 

 "That doesn't make any sense." 

Grace realized she had a wound she should take care off, so she hopped into the water and let water drop over it, flinching at the contact. 

"Let me help you." The woman turned to Finnick, who gently pushed her down to sit and started cleaning her wound.

As soon as they were finished, Finnick asked, "Do you know how to use a trident?" "No." 

Grace now realized she never saw anyone else lifting and using it, just like it would be his Trademark. 

"I'll teach you." He walked to it and picked it up, placing it in her hands. "So, you'll place your hands like this..." She stopped listening, realizing how close they were to each other. Her eyes wandered over his face. 

God, 

his eyes,

 his smile

and his lips. 

Everything of him. 

An angel. 

"Grace?" 

Grace blinked a few times, then looked down for a few seconds before looking up at him again. 

"Sorry." She concentrated again and listened to each of Finnicks words.