𝒯𝒲𝒪

Katniss became the Mockingjay. It was all over the news.

"Katniss Everdeen has consented to be the face of our cause to help unite the districts against the Captiol. In exchange, I have promised several concessions." Katniss turned to Finnick, who was further away standing in the crowd. "First, we'll assess all opportunities for the extraction of the Victors held hostage in the Captiol." She rushed to him. "Peeta Mellark." The crowd directly started clamoring. "Johanna Mason." "Finnick, I made the deal for Grace, too." "And Grace Lee." Once freed, they will be granted full pardon for any and all crimes committed against the rebel cause." He leaned over to her. "Good. That's good Katniss." A smile creeped onto his face. "If Katniss Everdeen fails to fulfill her duties, the deal will be off. Thank you for your attention. Please resume your daily schedules."

She sent a message, so did Finnick.

"This is Finnick Odair. Winner of the 65th Hunger Games. And I'm coming to you from District 13, alive and well. We've survived an aussault from the Captiol. But i'm not here to give you recent news." "Why's Finnick doing a propo?", Katniss asked. "It's a lot more than that." "Beetee's commandeered the system.", ... said. "Now that they're down to generator power, there's a more limited range of frequencies available to them. And I'm filling them all up with Finnick." "Not many will see it, but whoever does will think it's another propo.", Plutarch spoke in. "What they don't know is this broadcast is jamming their entire system with noise. Early defense warning, internal communications, everything. As long as the broadcast goes through, our team should be able to get in and out undetected." "The truth. Not the myths about a life of luxury. Not the lie about glory for you homeland. You can survive the arena. The moment you leave, you're a slave. President Snow used to sell me. Or my body, at least. I wasn't the only one. If a Victor is considered desirable, the President gives them as a reward or allows people to bu them. If you refuse, he kills someone you love. To make themselves feel better, my patrons would make presents of money or jewelry. But I found a much more valuable form of payment. Secrets. See, I know all the depravity, the deceit and the cruelty of the Captiol's pampered elite. But the biggest secrets are about our good President, Coriolanus Snow. Such a young man when he rose to power. Such a clever one to keep it. How, you may ask, did he do it? One word. Poison. There are so many mysterious deaths to adversaries. Even to allies who were threats. Snow would drink from the same cup, to deflect suspicion. But antidotes don't always work, which is why he wears roses that reek of perfume. Help cover the scent of blood from sores in his mouth that will never heal. He kills without mercy. He rules with deception and fear. His weapon of choice is the only thing suited to such a man. Poison. The perfect weapon for a snake." "Beetee?" "I'm loosing them." "Back up." They talked. "Broadcast me."

"Miss Everdeen."

"Don't you think I know your friends are in the Tribute Center?

Cut them off."