FIFTEEN

Katniss opened her eyes, then realized where she was. A hovership. She turned her head to the side and was face with Beetee, who was still out. Her body sat up and she walked towards the door, picking up a syringe. "She's gonna lose it, when she finds out about the boy." Haymitch. Katniss started eavesdropping. "She'll still cooperate, though?" Plutarch Heavensbee. "Without Peeta? There's no guarantee." Suddenly the doors opened. "Just tell her her win..", Finnick stopped. The three men turned to the woman who stood in the door, confused. Her eyes wandered around, laying on Finnick. He weared a grey shirt with a v-neck, a necklace with a green stone laying on his chest. It was Grace's. Katniss now realized that Grace wasn't anywhere. Finnick looked tired and sad. "Morning, sweetheart." The woman attacked Haymitch, trying to inject him the syringe. He catched her arm and shoved her against the wall. "What are you doing with them?" "You and a syringe against The Captiol? See, this is why no one let's you make the plans." He took the spritze out of her hands. "What the hell are you doing in here?", she asked Finnick. "Stop. Stop. Just listen." "We couldn't tell you with Snow watching. It was too risky. Better for you to know nothing." She shoved his hands away and grunted. "Where's Peeta?" "Now, Katniss... You have been our mission from the beginning. The plan was always to get you out. Half the Tributes were in on it. This is the revolution. And you are the Mockingjay. And we're on our way to District 13 right now." "Thirteen?" "Thirteen. Yes." "Where's Peeta? Where's Grace?" Finnick and Haymitch looked away, not wanting to tell her. "He still has his tracker in his arm. Johanna cut yours out." "Where is he?" "In the captiol." Her eyes widened. "They got him and Johanna. Grace doesn't has her tracker anymore, she's nowhere to be found." Katniss felt her anger and sadness coming up. "You son of a bitch!" She punched him. "You son of a.. You promised me that you would save him over me!" And again. Plutarch injected something in her back, causing her to stop. "You promised me! You're a liar. You're a liar." She sobbed. He laid her on the ground and held her, until she was passed out.

Gale sat on Katniss' bed, his arm on her shoulder. She opened her eyes and turned her head slightly to the side. "Hey Catnip. You're okay. You've just been asleep for a few days." "Are we home?" He stopped. "Gale? Where's Prim?" "She's alive. So is your mother. I got 'em out in time." Tears formed in her eyes. "Got them out?" "After the Games, they sent in hovercrafts. And they started dropping firebombs." "They're not in 12?" She didn't wanted it to be real. "There is no District 12. It's all gone." More tears formed in her eyes. She turned her head to the side and looked at the ceiling. Her home was destroyed. All because of the Capitol. All because of Snow. Anger built up. She wanted revenge.