𝒮ℰ𝒱ℰ𝒩

"Finnick?" Grace stepped into the room, her eyes wandering around. "Why are the lights out?" "That makes it more romantic, or?" Blush filled her cheeks. She found the bed and sat down on it, trying to see Finnick in the darkness. The lights turned on, causing her to close her eyes. She opened them again and now looked at Finnick, who suddenly stood in front of her, without a shirt. She blushed even harder and her eyes trailed along his chest. "What's your plan?" He moved further to her, slowly pushing her down and crawling onto her. "I'm not sure, if I'm honest." The blonde placed his lips on hers, both making out. After a bit of time it got more intense, causing Grace to push Finnick off her and instead look down on him. "Hey." "That was hot." "You're hot." She smashed her lips again on his, his hands trailing to her shirt. He slowly opened her buttons, revealing a black sports bra under it. "Beautiful, but I already know that." Grace looked into his eyes with love. Her lips formed into a bright smile with blush on her cheeks. Finnick sat up, her legs now around his waist. "I love you.", she spat out unexpected. His cheeks got red and in his eyes grew the sparkle he always had when he looked at her. She looked down out of embarrassment. He placed his hand under her chin, making her look up again. "I love you too, darling."