ℱ𝒪𝒰ℛ

Grace sat on the bed, her legs dangling from it. After she arrived, they threw her into quarantine to be sure. Finnick couldn't visit her, what separated both of them again. She wanted to tell him what she did all the time, they wanted to spend time with eachother.

The woman's head was turned down, in her hands a little fidget toy they gave her. Her mind was going her life through, all the trauma, especially the sexual trauma, how Snow sold her body, how she suffered from survivor's guilt after her family was killed because of her actions. How did she deserve this? Why was she even here anymore?

"Darlin'?"

Finnick's voice brought her out of her thoughts. She turned to the man standing in the door, smiling. "Hey." He walked to the bed and sat down next to her. "After begging for hours they finally allowed me to visit you." Grace laid her head on his shoulder and he placed his hand on her side, moving her more to him. "Why did you ran out of the arena?" She knew sooner or later this question would come. "I knew I would have get captured by the Capitol." Tears formed in her eyes. "I just didn't want to live through it again." She started crying and lifted her head to look at him. He looked through her eyes and saw all the trauma, the pain and how strong she stayed. "Love, please don't cry." Finnick wiped her tears with his tumb away. He took her into a hug, lifting her legs around his waist while she laid her head on his chest, and kissed the top of her hair, giving her hold. "I'm sorry.", Grace mumbled into his shoulder. "For what?" "I know you've been through the same." "Well, darling. It makes it more romantic that we share the same wound."

"Coin is making a speech. We're supposed to go there." The woman nodded slightly and sat up, interwining their hands and heading out of the room.

The crowd was clapping.
"Good Evening. Yesterday, I authorized a covert rescue mission inside the Captiol. I am pleased to announce that the Victors have been liberated!" Clapping filled once again the hall. "Let this day mark an historic change. With the Mockingjay and the Victors beside us, we have sent a clear message to the Capitol. That we will never again endure injustice." Cheering. "Today, a day on which we reunited family, friends, and loved ones." Finnick moved Grace in front of him so be could hold her from behind. "Let all off Panem come together. Not to battle for the amusement of the Captiol. But to join hands in this fight. Let today be the day we promise never to give up, never to give in until we have made a new Panem, where leaders are elected, not imposed upon us. And where the districts are free to share the fruits of their labors and to fight one another for scraps! This new Panem is on the horizon. But we must take it for ourselves. The road there leads through the sharp mountains and deep ravines of District 2. There in the heart of Pabem's steepest mountain range lies the Captiol's principal military facility. We can conquer this stronghold because we are one people, one army, one voice. Because today is our new beginning. Today we have freed the Victors. Tommorow, Panem!" The crowd clapped and then began chanting. "Hoorah! Hoorah! Hoorah!" Grace moved her head to the side for Finnick to hear. "She wants power. And if we all do what she says, she will get it."