TEN

"So, besides Brutus and Enobaria, who's left?" 

"Maybe Chaff. Just those three." 

"They know they're outnumbered. I doubt they'll attack again. We're safe here on the beach." Grace continued fiddling with her knife, distracting herself and wanting to be ready for a fight.

She caved a small 'ℱ' into one of them, causing Finnick to look over. 

"So what do we do? We hunt 'em down?" 

A sudden scream was heard, everyone turned into the direction. 

'Katniss, help me!' 

Katniss immediately stood up and ran back into the jungle. "Prim! Prim! Prim! No!" 

Grace was the first to run after her. 

"Katniss! Grace, wait!" 

Katniss was fast, but she quickly caught up on her. "Prim! Prim!" 

Both stopped, Grace unsure of what she could do. "Prim!" "Help me! Help me!

The archer shot the bird. "Katniss? Are you okay?", the woman asked the other. 

Suddenly, another scream echoed through the woods. This time a male. 

"Grace!" Her eyes widened, searching where the voice came from. "Grace! No! It's not him!"

"Finnick!" The blonde ran as fast as she could after the voice, tears swelling up in her eyes.

 "Finnick!" She screamed as loud as she could. "Grace! It's not him." 

Katniss placed her hand on her shoulder and stepped into her vision field. "It's just a jabberjay. It's not him." 

"Well, how do you think they got that sound? Jabberjays copy." 

"Katniss!" "Gale." 

More birds came to them, flying around both. 

"Come on!" The two woman ran away, the birds following at heel. The voices got louder. After they ran, their eyes caught Peeta, Beetee, Johanna and Finnick, trying to punch an invisible wall.

"Peeta!" Grace stopped, her eyes locking with Finnicks. He wasn't screaming. She was getting crazy. Peeta said something to Katniss, but the voices didn't got through the wall. 

The blonde woman walked closer to the wall, getting shaken up by the voices around her. It wasn't only Finnicks, it was her brother's and mother's too. She collapsed on the ground, her hands reaching for her ears, covering them. Finnick tried speaking to her, but she couldn't hear him. Katniss started screaming. Slowly Grace brought her knees up to her chest, closing her eyes. "Stop." She whispered. 

"Please make it stop."