𝒮ℐ𝒳

Katniss flew to District 2, Grace stayed with Finnick at District 13.

"Love?" Grace turned her head up, looking at Finnick, who was standing in the doorway. "Hey." Her mood directly lightened up and a smile formed on her face. He made her life brighter. The man walked slowly to her, his arms behind his back. She looked him up and down, trying to find out what he had planned. "Tadda!" He pulled red rose from behind his back and held it in front of her. "Where did you get this?" She took it out his hands and he sat down next to her, laying his head on her shoulder. "They have a garden here, very beautiful there." "Show me." He jumped up and directly took her hand, running with her out of the room, through the halls until they reached a large hall. It was full of plants, flowers and trees. "Wow." Finnick dragged her further to a small platform. He took both of her hands and closed his eyes. "What are you.." He started breathing harder, unsure of himself. "Grace Lee." Her mouth parted slightly and she raised her eyebrows. "Will you... be mine?" Tears swelled up in her eyes and she brought a hand in her front of her mouth. "I.." The sparkle in his eyes faded. He thought she would deny. "Mhm. Yeah. Yes, I want." Multiple tears had already left her eyes, now his too. He smashed his lips on hers. Clapping filled the room. They pulled away slowly and looked around, now her face being red like a tomato. Her eyes landed on Katniss, who was smiling slightly. "God, you planned this all, didn't you?", she asked with a smile on her face. "Of course." Both kissed again, her arms slung around his neck and his hands on her waist.